MVPmods meets MVPmods

Totte

[align=center]I figured I'd start this thread for all MVPmods users who meets up with other members of the boards and like to share their experience.

I'll kick things off with the meeting between me and xiberger when we met last week to discuss life on MVPmods and baseball in general.

dscn4199yd4.th.jpg

Totte (Sweden) and xiberger (Austria) met up in Gothenburg on June 6th 2007[/align]

lol I'm easily recognizable away from MVPMods and very social, so if you are in NYC and you run into me don't be afraid to say I kick @ss

I live in NY too. I dont know if you ever played baseball, but I'm playing at the Parade Grounds now. You ever here of there?

I really had a blast meeting Totte in Sweden. It felt so weird to see someone in person whom I had known for such a long time. He´s a fantastic person and I really hope to get back to Gothenburg soon, so that we can hang out again.

btw, for all of you who´ve always wanted to see Totte play baseball, here´s a pic of him in action: Totte batting.

Enjoy! :-)

How is that unfortunate? Seems like a plus you do not have to sit through a DMB concert

You don't sit...you stand up dancing the whole show :wink:

I really had a blast meeting Totte in Sweden. It felt so weird to see someone in person whom I had known for such a long time. He´s a fantastic person and I really hope to get back to Gothenburg soon, so that we can hang out again.

I really must say I had a blast hanging out with xiberger. Talking baseball, drinking beer and goofing around with hot, blonde swedish women was a night to remember :p . Get back here dude!

btw, for all of you who´ve always wanted to see Totte play baseball, here´s a pic of him in action: Totte batting.

Enjoy! :-)

Didn't know I was that crouched with my upper body :chin:

i live in the richest county in CT but im the furthest thing from rich. lol

Hey D,

So do I (Fairfield County, CT) :D

And so am I (far from rich) :biglaff:

What town do you live in? I'm here in Stratford.

Hey D,

So do I (Fairfield County, CT) :D

And so am I (far from rich) :biglaff:

What town do you live in? I'm here in Stratford.

Ridgefield. Small town, good schools, bad drugs.

I really must say I had a blast hanging out with xiberger. Talking baseball, drinking beer and goofing around with hot, blonde swedish women was a night to remember :p . Get back here dude!

Sounds like fun! I just have one question. Why didn't you take any pictures of the hot, blonde Swedish women? You know, just to show us deprived Americans. Have a heart. :(

redsfan776 from MVPmods live up the street from me.

This is true, we play on the same baseball team and hang out a lot, i'm too tired to write anything more, cuz i was workin at the flea market for like 8 hours today, but maybe when i have time or i am actually awake i will post a picture and write some stuff.

I don't think anyone lives out here in Phoenix, but I am moving back to the midwest in a year, so maybe I shall cross paths with the Reds fans.

Unfortunately I won't be going to the States for any shows this summer :(

Then I'll just have to come to Sweden. I'm going somewhere between the dates of August 2-10. I might be there from 1-3 days or so, I'm deciding where exactly to go in there, as I have to plan it out for 3 other countries, if you have any ideas, feel free to recommend.

Archived