How To Use Controller In My Player

DonSPa

Did you setup the controller? I had to before I could get mine working in my player. I just havent figured out throwing and running. I try to advance one base and he keeps running right on to the next base. If I try to throw to first he ends up throwing to third and what not.

Did you setup the controller? I had to before I could get mine working in my player. I just havent figured out throwing and running. I try to advance one base and he keeps running right on to the next base. If I try to throw to first he ends up throwing to third and what not.

Yeah this seems to be a mess too! Same with me, I figured out how to run the bases but he keeps running....lol. I thought maybe changing the name to Forrest Gump....lmao!!!

The right stick is for running, and depending on how you have it configured for perspective would determine which way to move it. There are a few configuation setting you get to by starting a "My Player" and then going into options and controller config. There are two perspective setting that allow you to move the RS is the direction you want to go or the default right for first base, up for second, etc...hope this helps.

i have a logitech dual,i can use it to pause game etc etc and i can use it to play games etc but only in the my player mode i cant use the controller at all except to pause the game,it only allows me to use the keyboard to bat,run and play the field

I got mine working now, but still have a problem stopping the runner at first or making him return to base. I've got the seitek P2500 rumble though. I have figure out everything but how to stop the runner. 69yanks uploaded a manual for us that helped a bit. The my player controls have their own settings it seems. We just gotta keep playing with it and figure it out. I know the 2ksports site has alot of people with the logitech and are having problems.

Archived