Curtis Pride

jogar84

Here's a link to a page talking about Curtis Pride and his deafness.

Thanks Spivey, I never knew he was deaf, that is something new to me.

BTW, your avatar is really bothering me with the blue screen in the background, I think you might have been trying for this look. spivey9jx.gif

http://img120.echo.cx/img120/9431/spivey9jx.gif

No problem, the cool thing is he hit .300 in 1996 with Detroit. He only played in 81 games, but .300 in the bigs (no matter how many games you play) is awesome.

Yep I knew he's deaf for quite a while now, I think it's pretty cool 'casue I'm also deaf myself. I play baseball as well, eventhough I do kinda suck :lol: But I guess that's what I get for not playing for the past 10 years :wink:

What blue screen are you talking about? I don't see one. When I made it I cut out the background that was on there.

I see it, just put my link into your avatar and then you might see a difference, the link won't alter you avatar in anyway. If you have any questions PM me.

OK let's get back to Curtis Pride.

Yep I knew he's deaf for quite a while now, I think it's pretty cool 'casue I'm also deaf myself. I play baseball as well, eventhough I do kinda suck :lol: But I guess that's what I get for not playing for the past 10 years :wink:

I always wanted to learn sign language, in 7th grade I learned a little bit of sign language it was kinda cool, but it is also really complicated, because you can mess up a lot of things when showing signs. I made a mistake once, and lets just say I was really embarassed. :oops:

I always wanted to learn sign language, in 7th grade I learned a little bit of sign language it was kinda cool, but it is also really complicated, because you can mess up a lot of things when showing signs. I made a mistake once, and lets just say I was really embarassed. :oops:

Go for it dude..it's not that hard :D..err..maybe not for me :p If you can pick up sign well, then it'd probably be easy. Well yeah, everyone makes mistakes..including myself, i'd even cut myself by just signing :roll:

Go for it dude..it's not that hard :D..err..maybe not for me :p If you can pick up sign well, then it'd probably be easy. Well yeah, everyone makes mistakes..including myself, i'd even cut myself by just signing :roll:

I think in 12th grade they have a sign language class, since I'm in 9th now I gotta wait a couple years, but I will most likely take that as an elective. I have much respect for deaf people because it must be really tough not being able to hear anything, and also learning such a difficult language as well.

Props to you JaFFiTh.

Archived