brevard county manatees pics needed!

RAM

anyone in the brevard county area who has pictures of these guys uniforms (brewers single A)? i need them for my brewers affililates uniform set for the project. they have changed logos and colors and i cannot find anything on these guys, their site is by far the WORST i have seen yet. and for a minor league single A team that is saying a LOT. anything would be great. thanks.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the manatees are the National's farm team

and if you go to their team roster, some of hte players have pictures which will at least give you an accurate hat.

You're half-right. The Nationals hold their Spring Training at Spacecoast Stadium in Viera (home of the Manatees), but the Manatees are a Milwaukee Brewers farm team...

no they're not, they just share their stadium w/ the nationals during spring training. and since they share the stadium, the geniuses who own the team figured they could plug the nationals name in there on the site rather than promote the fact that they are the brewers single A team. if you go back to the site and scroll down the home page, you will see a little brewers logo on the bottom left. but thanks, i'll look again. although i have the cap colors already, maybe i missed something there.

the site is a joke, two shots of guys out of the entire roster ( no uniform pics still)! and looking in the team shop they have more nationals gear than manatees. boy i feel sorry for these guys.

minorleaguebaseball.com has them as the A affiliate to the Brewers...however, Brevard has Washington colors and their logos look similar. I dunno, it looks like I'm wrong. I am sorry...my bad dawg

Hey!! I use to live in Brevard 10 minutes anyway from their stadium in Viera. I went to alot of games, their stadium is pretty nice too. But I dont have any pics though sorry. I tried to search the net and man I counldnt find a thing but their site says "The Manatees will soon be launching a new Photo Gallery for the 2005 season. Please check back." so maybe they will put some up soon......

thanks bro, but unfortunately those are the old unis :( . they've changed colors and logos and who knows what else. oh well, no worries, something will come around soon. i'm keeping my fingers crossed.

LOL we were posting at the same time.

I think I'm going to call their head office for ya tomorrow and see if they can point me in the right direction as to ordering new merchandise and such.

It's fricking ridiculous. I'm checking the teams they have played pages to see if there's a picture.

good luck and thanks, i wasted a whole day looking for something. all i know is i have a logo, and the new colors are red and blue. i have no clue what the jerseys look like or the actual colors or styles. their site is horrible, there is no promotion of this team whatsoever, no wonder they are stuck in last place. poor bastards.

thanks, i found that one yesterday. will begin on the AAA and AA brewers teams and hopefully soon something on this squad will turn up. they will get done one way or another though.

thanks, i found that one yesterday. will begin on the AAA and AA brewers teams and hopefully soon something on this squad will turn up. they will get done one way or another though.

Just do the first two and wait for them to update their site. They eventually will. I called their merchadise store today and they told me to look at their site and minorleaguebaseball. So basically I got nothing.

Just do the first two and wait for them to update their site. They eventually will. I called their merchadise store today and they told me to look at their site and minorleaguebaseball. So basically I got nothing.

unfortunately this will have to be the plan. i usually like to collect all affiliates stuff before i start on them. not this time i guess. :roll:

They are in fact the Brewers new A team this season. You can get more info here: http://www.manateesbaseball.com/ and here: http://www.brewerfan.net/ViewTeamClubhouse.do?teamId=170

thanks for the brewerfan link, no images though but i emailed the guy who runs the site in hopes.... as far as them being brew affiliates, most of us here knew that, it was mvpmodder(?) that was confused.

I did some checking around for pics, and couldn't find jack either! All I know is, the godawful unis that MVP uses for Brevard County have to go!!! :o 8O Here is the only pic I could find. Can't see anything in the pic other than we know that Brevard County has all gray unis for away with dark navy blue helmets probably with the same logo as shown on the hat above, dark navy socks and black shoes. I would be happy with the unis if only the color was changed to match what their colors are now (navy and red). With the new logo. Hope this helps a little.

0410cub.jpg

ok well that's at least a step in the right direction- thanks. we still have a aways to go though. so it looks like they should have blue piping as well, i would assume. i cannot keep voicing my utter disbelief on how poorly these guys are promoted. actually yesterday i emailed the president of brewer fan and he replied with a head shot (still no clear uni shot though). he told me this was probably the most unpromoted team in all of baseball. i may have to wing these, if i still don't get too much by the time i get to them. oh well, judging by how sad these guys are promoted and their horrific choice of uniforms- that may not be a bad thing.

dont be dissin the Tees lol

But they were actually promoted pretty well when I was living there,there were alway field trips for school kid and stuff like that. I have to agree though their web site does suck lol. It does look like their wearing the Washington Nationals style unis. So if your going to "wing it" i guess just use the Nationals uni style and recolored Manatee logos.

Yeah, it really does look like they're using exactly the Nationals color scheme anyway - Dark Navy almost black helmets and hats as well as dark navy socks. Not sure if they're using the Nationals lettering. Looking at the Manatee logo, it looks as if they might still be using similar lettering to their old lettering just different colors. There logo is relatively similar to their old logo. All just speculation however.........

Archived