a fuzzy fuzzy request

fuzzone

part of me just doesn't know what to say right now.

but after my finals -- im definitely going to help u out withwhatever studio issues u got bro. lol, i'll tell u that much.

great job!

jim - the sleeve file is aslv. Also in regards to your number issue... numbers will ONLY show on the front of jerseys if you REPLACE/OVERWRITE an existing uniform that already has numbers on the front. If you are adding a uniform, numbers will never show on the front. Hope that helps

I don't want numbers on the front, I want to use old style unis with numbers in the back. I want my throwback Sox to wear my 39 unis instead of the 08, but I want numbers on the back. I know all this, but the info must be in a file, or the exe, just a matter of getting enough people to look. And the lod sleeve IS NOT the aslv, I can't work out where it finds it for the oldtimer unis as the lod differs from the modern ones. But thanks for replying.

well create your own numbers then - the fxxx.fsh file for the corresonding team you wish. Each number and letter is 16x32. If you want to switch around unis or overwrite unis, FuzZ's Studio is the tool you need.

u know who figured out the number thing -- rolie. And again i remind u i havent been reading much of the posts, just skimming so im not really sure what it is ur trying to do --

im assuming ur question regards numbering files since u didnt include any of the fxxxy.fsh files. let me know where i can help bro, or maybe u just need help with something.

either way, let me know.

biker_jim, check the pinstripes on the hat. They look like you used a C image that has different sized pinstripes.

HardcoreLegend -- curious about how u came up with the name and where were u before March???

HardcoreLegend -- curious about how u came up with the name and where were u before March???

I've had this name for years, I use it on many other message boards. I can PM you the links to them if you like. As for before March, I don't know what you mean by that. I didn't have a modded XBOX before then, and I only play sports games on consoles. I don't even remember how I found this site.

Also, there HAS to be a way we can fix this whole numbering problem. There is obviously something telling the game that their should be numbers/names on the jersey and where. This would be a big help for the TotalClassics XBOX conversion, because it annoys me to no end that when I uploaded the Houston Astros 80's jerseys, numbers were over the star.

I'm using an XBOX, I don't think the Studio works.

That said, are you saying if they were added as say u042c.xsh instead of u042a.xsh it would work, or could I do that for u042a.xsh as well.

Does that make sense?

yeah....im not sure how many Astros unis there are by default but, if you add a uni, instead of overwritting an existing uni, they won't ever have #'s on the front

Archived