Chicago Cubs "click to start" Background

Trues

I was going to do a Cubs start screen, too. I like this photo a lot, but I don't think it works as well as a start screen, so I made it the loading screen. Too bad it has to be 512x512 because it takes from the quality of it.

CubsLoad.jpg

For the loading screen I can? I get incorrect geometry on any size other than 512x512 with fshtool for the the splash fsh file. Is there a way around this?

I know for the "Click to Start" screen you can use 1024x1024, but for the "Loading..." screen I haven't got anything other than 512x512 to work. If you got the Loading... screen to take a 1024x1024 bmp, can you tell me how you did it?

Yeah, I got the loading screen to work fine.

All I did was open the splash.fsh file in fshEd and import the 1024 x 1024 bmp then save.

Then the usual repack into the splash.big file.

Let me know if it works for you.

Ah, you're right, I tried it again with a 1024x1024 and it worked. Originally I was using just fshTool to pack the bmp in, so the index.fsh was still looking for the 512x512, and would give me "incorrect geometry", I see now that if i import it directly with fshedit and compress that, it'll work. Thanks for pointing that out to me :)

Archived