The Total Bluejays Photo Update Is Here

LeVeRRe

Hey everyone,

sorry for my absence as of late it was unavoidable, but necessary. But I was excited to see when I got back that Totalminors had been released, so I decided to give all of us Jays fans a treat. I have just uploaded a complete photo update for the team to mvpmods. It is based on GForce's amazing rosters and updates or adds a pic for all 72 bluejays! They are of the utmost quality as I am a perfectionist, which is time consuming but worth it in the end. So download away and let me know what you think.

More updates will be coming soon. So keep your eyes peeled.

Cheers, LeVeRRe

nice work on the photos! a complete set of the blue jays and nearly a complete set of the angels following tony's id system. great work and outstanding quality. sets like these make playing minor league games much more enjoyable. are there any more teams in the works, maybe the pirates? :D i really like the high heat photo style that you have presented. thanks.

Two things I really like about your photos:

1) You understand that it's a picture of the guy's face, not his hat.

&

2) you edit the pics cleanly enough you don't feel compelled to add a ghostly "halo".

Any chance of adding all-time Blue Jays? I was thinking you could start with Joe Carter, and work backwards from 7399. I just imported the '92 Jays from the Lahman database- can you tell?

Two things I really like about your photos:

1) You understand that it's a picture of the guy's face, not his hat.

I've started a threa a few weeks back asking for opinions 'bout making portartis. I mainly asked whether people liked it with the whole hat in the pic or do they want it zooemed in. The result was that everbody like the whole picture, not just the face. :roll:

Archived