Ty Wigginton....

gcurrier2004

Have you tried using him in a game yet? I was playing a AAA series against him and in 2 games he hit 3 homers and had a couple other hits. In the rest of the games I plunked him everytime he was up :twisted: I just couldnt get him out

You could always trade him back to the Mets for Kris Benson and his wife. Muahahahahaha!!!

Seriously though, there are several good players who you may be able to get for Wigginton, like Bobby Kielty or Adam Melhuse on the A's, or maybe Doug Mientkewicz on the Mets, or Erik Hinske on the Blue Jays. There are a number of underrated players due to the way the star system works. Just dig around the bottom of the other teams until you find someone who suits your needs.

Alternatively, you could turn Fair Trades off and pick up whoever you want. :mrgreen:

You could always trade him back to the Mets for Kris Benson and his wife. Muahahahahaha!!!

Seriously though, there are several good players who you may be able to get for Wigginton, like Bobby Kielty or Adam Melhuse on the A's, or maybe Doug Mientkewicz on the Mets, or Erik Hinske on the Blue Jays. There are a number of underrated players due to the way the star system works. Just dig around the bottom of the other teams until you find someone who suits your needs.

Alternatively, you could turn Fair Trades off and pick up whoever you want. :mrgreen:

I do like Hinske, but when he isnt injured I like Mackowiack at third.

Well, after some quick research, the following position players can be acquired for Wigginton. I was a little surprised by a few, but most were expected:

LF B. Kielty - OAK, Great fielder, hits lefties well

LF E. Young - SD, utility guy, good speed, reasonable hitter

C M. Matheny - SF, the reigning NL gold glove catcher <- I recommend this one

3B R. Quinlan - ANA, 3B prospect, marginal glove, above average hitter

RF C. Everett - CWS, good hitter, average glove, average speed

3B R. Freel - CIN, utility guy, good speed, average hitter, bad fielder

1B D. Mientiewicz - NYM, Awesome glove at 1B, average hitter, decent speed for a 1B

Hinske and Melhuse didn't work, in case you were wondering. All of these were on MVP with fair trades on and no budgets, but that shouldn't be a problem since none of these guys are expensive as far as I know.

I didn't even bother with pitchers, but this should get you started.

Well, after some quick research, the following position players can be acquired for Wigginton. I was a little surprised by a few, but most were expected:

LF B. Kielty - OAK, Great fielder, hits lefties well

LF E. Young - SD, utility guy, good speed, reasonable hitter

C M. Matheny - SF, the reigning NL gold glove catcher <- I recommend this one

3B R. Quinlan - ANA, 3B prospect, marginal glove, above average hitter

RF C. Everett - CWS, good hitter, average glove, average speed

3B R. Freel - CIN, utility guy, good speed, average hitter, bad fielder

1B D. Mientiewicz - NYM, Awesome glove at 1B, average hitter, decent speed for a 1B

Hinske and Melhuse didn't work, in case you were wondering. All of these were on MVP with fair trades on and no budgets, but that shouldn't be a problem since none of these guys are expensive as far as I know.

I didn't even bother with pitchers, but this should get you started.

Thanks for the List!!!!! Matheny looks like the one Im going to want, if not there are a few others I would like. Thanks again.

Archived