Uniform request, tough one :(

Yankee4Life

This is a uniform request for the Yankees Triple A farm club from the 1970's. Back then, they were not in Columbus but rather in Syracuse, New York. The Syracuse Chiefs had some pretty nice uniforms, but I have had a hard time finding decent pictures of them. They look like the Yankee pinstripes, but it has the old english "S" on the hat and chest. No names were on the back, only numbers.

Here is a good picture of the S. I don't know why he has this uniform on unless it was during spring training. This wasn't the Syracuse uniform, but it is the Syracuse hat

Thanks for any kind of help. I know this is not much to go by.

yes, replace a team of your choice with it. use bigui or eagraph or mvpstudio, there are a gazillion threads on how to do this.

This is a fantastic piece of work, but tell me, why would I have to replace something? You see, I am used to using fuzz's studio. Do you have that? I have to tell it where the .bmp is, the UxxxY.fsh file and the FxxxY.fsh file is so the uniform can be added. I don't see how I can do it with what is in that zipped file you have. :?:

well you didn't exactly say what you wanted to do with it? I made the fsh so you can overwrite a Yanks minor uni. You can use the Yanks home f011a.fsh for the font and make a bmp for the selector, or you could ask me to make one?

as I can't be bothered waiting....

http://www.jim.brindle.btinternet.co.uk/bi...ra_Portrait.bmp

well you didn't exactly say what you wanted to do with it? I made the fsh so you can overwrite a Yanks minor uni. You can use the Yanks home f011a.fsh for the font and make a bmp for the selector, or you could ask me to make one?

as I can't be bothered waiting....

http://www.jim.brindle.btinternet.co.uk/bi...ra_Portrait.bmp

Thank you.

Archived