Uniform Request Thread - San Francisco "Gigantes"

NYY_rich

This weekend, the Giants are wearing "Gigantes" uniforms to pay tribune to the Giants' Dominican and Hispanic legends. It's the same as the Giants home uniforms except for the "Gigantes" on the front.

dont know how old most of the people on this board are but im in college and its finals week, so a lot of us are doing studyin, cant speak for everyone on this board though.

It would be alright, except a lot of people are busy right now.. I was going to try to do some uniforms and stadiums for MVP 2005, but I just cant seem to find the time... Finals, SATs, etc. :|

I figured somebody would request it, when I saw them on TV today.

A few pics:

Patch -

FXPB109052223_lower.jpg

Uni -

FXPB107052223_lower.jpg

Logo -

FXPB106052119_lower.jpg

[click for high res]

I'm 20

Oh. My. God.

You seriously need to learn patience, or you're gonna be annoying the hell out of everyone for your entire life. Repeatedly bugging someone every few minutes will not make you many friends in life.

20? Really?

Looks outstanding so far! I may need your tutledge on how to create my own uniform mods. I know of a few I still need, and I think you'd be the guy to go to.

That looks nice, cant wait. bwt Iam 41. I still love my video games!!

I had to edit: Just noticed its a Uniform request thread. Need something for the Mariners in pinstripes that would be nice. Good luck on all your peoples finals hope you do good!

Ya Im old but I love gaming. My wife kids me all the time, She will stand behind me and watch sometimes. I have a better computer downstairs but I have found that if I play upstairs she does not mind. What I need to do is swap computers.

I just hope these kids do good on there finals so they can get back to the real priority MODDING.

Archived