20th Anniversary Dynasty: Royals Aim To Repeat 1985

sfgiantsflgators

well ladies, i updated the stats and standings through june as well as in depth, league-wide stats and standings for AAA-A minor league divisions. these can be found in the scouting report section.

as for major league stats and standings, since the all-star game is coming up in a few games i figured i'd save the major leagues for that date. i'll probably do a write-up/boxscore for the AS game as well to go along with the stats and standings at that point. other than that though, i will continue to update the normal stats and standings about every other series but will more than likely refrain from extended write-ups :shrug: and, of course, any transactions will be noted as needed :wtg:

let's go royals! :lol:

PS...as always, thanks to the MVP Sav Reader for making the process myriads easier :hail:

PPS...after the 15 game winning streak, i have now gone 4-4 in my last eight games. let's not stop now boys - long way to go.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well i'm still not feeling like typing updates but the trade deadline passed and the Royals made 3 trades - absolute steals in the market. if you don't believe me, see for yourself:

KC trades Emil Brown to ATL for Jeff Francouer

KC trades Ryan Jensen to PHI for Cole Hamels

KC trades Derin Ebert and Adrian Brown to SF for Merkin Valdez

all three trades were made with fair trades ON and all three prospects were on the trading block. stupid computer. :lol:

PS...a couple weeks ago I also sent Terrance Long and Scott Sullivan to CIN for Wily Mo Pena (saved myself $3M) as well as sent Steve Stemle and a player to be named later (read: forgot who) to MIN for Jesse Crain.

PPS...the Royals are up 5.5 games on Los Tigres as of 8/3

Archived