What's wrong with this portrait?

GoChiefs

Did you create an alpha of this portrait?

Er, no, what's that? I just downloaded the Cleveland Indians update and modified the Juando portrait with this and ran that mod to make the change.

Yeah, that's Hory's. Anyway, you have to include an alpha of your portrait. Don't know how to do that with fshed, though. I always used Mvpedit.

As for your alpha, here you go:

juando-alpha.png

MVPedit WILL affect franchise mode as long as you start the franchise after you edit in MVPedit.

I'm over 80 games into my franchise. So I can't use MVP Edit.

Actually, it's pretty simple. Just make sure you got xxxx.bmp (the portrait) and xxxx_a.bmp (the alpha) in the same directory. Then:

1.) Open fshed and click "New"

2.) Click "New Object" and select your portrait (xxxx.bmp). The alpha (xxxx_a.bmp) will be added automatically.

3.) Confirm with "Update", save your fsh, and you're done!

Actually, it's pretty simple. Just make sure you got xxxx.bmp (the portrait) and xxxx_a.bmp (the alpha) in the same directory. Then:

1.) Open fshed and click "New"

2.) Click "New Object" and select your portrait (xxxx.bmp). The alpha (xxxx_a.bmp) will be added automatically.

3.) Confirm with "Update", save your fsh, and you're done!

Let me try that in combination with editing the .fsh from the mod....because your fsh file just crashes MVP.

Sorry to hear that. Maybe you should ask some of the more experienced portrait modders (such as Hory) for help.

Nevermind! I just edited the fsh from Hory's mod with your suggestion and voila!

battingorder9na.jpg

There you go! Glad I could help. Sorry about the crash....

That's OK, your fsh file just didn't have the bits necessary I guess...I'm shooting in the dark here so I have no idea. :D

hey what exactly did you do to edit the mod? my game's crashing to the desk top as well.

Nothing. I just didn't use his .fsh file. I edited Hory's 0315.fsh from the Cleveland Indians mod.

Did you trade for Juando as well? :lol:

Archived