Don't Scuff My White on Whites...An A's Dynasty

APR

I don't like you cutting out the celebrity talk. :mad: Just kidding, nice dynasty. :wtg:

I will put it back in just for you! :wtg:

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Battle of the Bay

Game 1:

mvp200520050710160207316qm.png

Boxscore:

R  H  E

OAK  5 10  0

SF   3  8  0

WP: B. Zito (4-3) LP: J. Schmidt (6-2) SV: H. Street (13)
Player of the Game Eric Chavez: HR, 2 RBI Game 2: mvp200520050710155959214xi.png
Boxscore:

R  H  E

OAK  1  6  0

SF  11 14  0

WP: K. Reuter (5-3) LP: R. Harden (6-2)  SV: A. Levine (2)
Player of the Game Moises Alou: HR, 4 RBI Game 3: mvp200520050711232843126ue.png
Boxscore:

R  H  E

OAK  9 13  0

SF   3  7  1

WP: G. Rusch (2-2) LP: B. Tomko (4-4)

Player of the Game

Marco Scutaro: 3-5, 3B, 2 RBI

Series Recap

Game 1 of the Battle of the Bay saw two aces matchup for the first time this season, as Oakland starter Barry Zito took the hill, facing Giants ace, Jason Schmidt. After the Giants got on the board early, Zito settled down, as the A's were able to manufacture some runs and win game 1, 5-3.

Game 2 was a complete disaster, and it was highly unexpected because the A's had their best starter on the mound, Rich Harden. The Giants were able to get to Harden early, and continue to increase their lead. Game 2 went to the Giants, 11-1.

The rubber game of the first meeting between these two rivals went to the A's. Glendon Rusch pitched a solid 6 innings, earning his first win as an Athletic.

Record 25-18

Celebrity Chat:

"You know, nothing beats Superman. And with my new deal at Radio Shack, you know you can get a super deal. And because I'm the big dub deisel, you had better do as I say. So go out there, and give a Shaq-pack sized cheer for the Oakland Athletics. But don't go anywhere near LA, I heard there is some kind of sexual predator over there.

-The Great Shaq on the Oakland A's

I am now OFFICIALLY ON HIATUS. I just want to take a break from posting on here, and play the game. For some reason, posting a dynasty on here doesn't interest me as much as it did when I first started.

If you guys would like, I can give monthly updates of my record and stuff.

Sorry to dissapoint you guys, but this is just something that I have to do. :shrug:

disappointing but completely understandable. i'm hoping i don't get to that point with mine but i can see how it would happen - it's the reason i went from doing a writeup of every game to just series recaps. good luck on the rest of your season :wtg: :wtg:

Archived