Most consecutive homeruns?

eber

What's the most number of homeruns you've hit consecutively in a game and at what level?

I've hit 7 in a row. It was on the Pro-level when I was just starting out, but I still think it's impressive. Even more amazing was 4 of them were on the first pitch. I was using the Padres and I forget who was pitching. The inning went:

Roberts - OUT

Loretta - worked count, HR

Giles - first pitch HR

Nevin - first pitch HR

Klesko - first pitch HR

Hernandez - first pitch HR

Greene - took pitches, HR

Burroughs - took pitches, HR

Pitcher - OUT

Roberts - OUT

I can't remember for sure, but I think they brought in a reliever after the Klesko HR (somewhere around there).

Well a played an exhibition game when I just got this INCREDIBLE GAME...

My team was (and still is) Chicago Cubs... and I used the DEFAULT ROSTER set by EA crew...

I think I hit like 7 or 8 HR.. don´t remember now... it went this way:

Corey Patterson HR

Neifi Perez HR

Sammy Sosa (was on the default roster made by EA, before patch 1 or 2) HR

Derek Lee HR

Aramis Ramirez HR

Todd Hollandsworth HR

Nomar Garciaparra HR

Michael Barret HR

Mark Prior deep fly out :lol:

I made this TWICE... but it was on PRO-level too.. :( So it's not impressive..

In All-Star mode I hit 4 straight HR one day!!

Best I did was in All-star mode. Hit 4 in a row, starting with Eckstein, then Walker, then Pujols, then Rolen. I thought for sure Edmonds would make it five, but I hit a weak grounder.

Five in a row here, Ichiro with a fluck shot around the pole, CAP 450+, Beltre squeeked over the wall, another CAP just over the CF glove, then Griffey Jr hit the warehouse in Baltimore(only time Ive ever done it, very fitting since I was at the Derby when he did it). Next batter Texieria blasted, what to this day still believe, was a HR but was called foul, it went over the top of the pole and then proceeded to strike out to end the inning.

'62 Giants:

3 in a row and 4 out of 5. Felipe Alou, Willie Mays, Orlando Cepeda - then a double by Willie McCovey followed by another homer by Jim Davenport. Giants won 11-2. Wind was blowing out hard that day. Only had back to backs two other times in over 200 games CPU vs CPU.

u cant remember one player but u can remember who hit all those homeruns and on what pitch and in what order

thats real nice....

Huh? Are you doubting that I hit 7 in a row? Heck, I could've made it better by saying Roberts and the pitcher went deep too. I didn't do it last night or anytime soon--it's been more than 6 weeks since I've done it. The reason I remember it so vividly is because it's the same lineup for me everytime and hitting 4 first pitch HR's in a row is even more memorable. I play on All-Star now and have only hit back-to-back HRs since.

Geez, believe what you will but theres no need to question anyones claims here.

I was thinkin the exact same thing gameguy, and eber, he never said he didnt believe you and for someone who says theres no need to question claims you sure did back up your claim quite throughly.

stewart (1st pitch of the game)

Nothing nicer than spanking the first pitch of the game outta the park. I did it with Juan Pierre a couple of days ago. Wasn't really concentraing that much and just whacked it. I've had two HRs in a row before and thats it (usually Cabrera - Delgado), though one game Lowell did have 3HRs in 4 ABs

Archived