Dynasty Manager: COLORADO ROCKIES!!

endeavor

That isnt totally fair and square, but if they accepted it, good for you.

Yes it is fair and square, mind you this is a game, and it is going by their stats and what each individual CURRENTLY can do for a team in MVP 2005. They're both ALL-STARS in my season, almost even stats, yes, according to that, it is a fair trade.... as far as the stats currently play out, it works very well for both teams.

13 straight Wins!!! Jeff Francis pitched a gem in St.Louis to complete the sweep!

Trouble in the clubhouse. Newly acquired 2B Brian Roberts' contract expires at the end of the season. According to his agent, the infielder is upset that Colorado didn't extend his contract immediately, since he is seeking a long term commitment. Roberts is reportedly looking for at least a 4 year deal, worth in the $ 32 Mio. region. However, this is exactly where the problem comes in, Colorado cannot afford that. To make matters worse, Roberts refused to dress up for yesterday's game vs. Los Angeles, and is not expected to be in the lineup tonight. "It is very unfortunate, but I don't want to blamed for this, really, one has to see it from my perspective as well. I'm looking for some security here..." according to a statement issued by Roberts. If the two parties can't resolve this situation it is quite possible that Roberts will be moved again. Baltimore's front office could not be reached for comment. We will keep you posted as the story unfolds. (ap)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Man, stupid stuff I gotta deal with here with this guy.

Do you have to input all that news and standings and stuff?

Or is there an upload to do.

I was looking for something like this but that see's like a ton of work after every game.

Basically you have the framework, but the news and all the pics you have to write or edit, create and all that...

Hey Oly, yes I will play him as much, he was selected to the All-Star game, so Miles it is. I am alternating him with Inge from time to time, Inge is hitting above .300 this year. I have a few contract issues to solve, Preston Wilson making more than 10 Mio is just insane, he is not worth it to me, not putting up numbers or anything, but I don't think anyone would want him. My 13 game win streak is over, too. There will be an All-Star game report next....

New update! Now I started a rumor about the Rockies assistant manager, possibly becoming the Texas Rangers new manager or GM. The youngest next to The Epstein and Ozzie Guillen! I will move over to a RANGERS DYNASTY, with MVP slider settings this time around....I cannot bare it any longer in Colorado.

http://www.dynastymanager.com/dynasty.cgi?...orce&y=2005

No longer a rumor! Foster moves to White Sox...This is my new Dynasty on MVP LEVEL, MVP tweaked sliders, no modded datafiles. Very excited about this one, check it out, there will be a new thread as well. Site is still in the beginning stages, but I think I am set for opening day! :wtg: :wtg:

http://www.dynastymanager.com/dynasty.cgi?...orce&y=2005

Archived