Barry Bonds Face Mod Uploaded!!!!

boricuapapi1885

Now that you have done that....how about a A-rod face.

I know that a few have been done but I think the'best baseball player' should get a better cyberface mod- in HH he used to have one.

ANyway great work and keep those faces coming...cyberfaces are a mod that is reallt missing......

As for Piazza have you tried embedding his actual picture ie from mlb.com into his face. I have found that in the past that used to give the best results....beard all included!!!!

I cant use that pic cuz of his teeth. I tried it but then when i saw his face in the game he looked like a bunny. lol. Can someone find me a pic of barry bonds where he is not smiling thanks. than i will do a better a bonds version2

just wanted to say the bonds face is great! how could anyone rate it below a 9? (i gave it a 10). it looks fantastic!

Thanks a lot for ur comments. I redid it tho u dont have download it if u love version 2.0. but for other who seem they dont like him mad ( which is always is) i uploaded a new one. credit goes to kerm he helped me a lot on my faces and im begining to do them very nice now. look at my tom glavine.

yes i will be dloading the mets in a minute, how about that mariners facepak? ichiro,boone,olerud, spezio and garcia.

Archived