My first ever PERFECT GAME!

GoChiefs

Around the fifth or six I started thinking it was a possiblity...I didn't even have any close calls! Never went to ball 3 on anyone, no diving catches or anything!

The closest thing to a hit was two infield dribblers that Drese had to field. Two of the throws were pretty close

Soriano dove for a ball in the 8th and barely got it, throwing the runner out. That was probably the closest call.

FIRST EVER IN ANY BASEBALL GAME!

dreseperfect6qy.jpg

So many people have gotten perfect games this year in MVP. There has seriously been more than 20 therads about their feats.

I've never even come close. I think my previous best perfect streak was 2 or 3 innings.

Had back to back perfectos with Kevin Brown in MVP 2004, never had one before, never had one since. The closest I got since was in the 8th with Kevin Brown (again) during an ALCS game against the Orioles, he wound up striking out 16 in that game, but had his perfecto ruined in the 8th by an insignificant but solid base hit to center. Usually when I am getting a perfect the CPU keeps striking out on the same diving pitch. (Curveball/splitter/sinker) Then all of the sudden BAM strike 2 is laced into center.

Had back to back perfectos with Kevin Brown in MVP 2004, never had one before, never had one since. The closest I got since was in the 8th with Kevin Brown (again) during an ALCS game against the Orioles, he wound up striking out 16 in that game, but had his perfecto ruined in the 8th by an insignificant but solid base hit to center. Usually when I am getting a perfect the CPU keeps striking out on the same diving pitch. (Curveball/splitter/sinker) Then all of the sudden BAM strike 2 is laced into center.

Too bad Kevin Brown could never ever do that in real life. ;)

Archived