Good Idea?  

50 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that would be a hoot!! I might could arrange it if you would want, seeing that Bill is my uncle - :lol: :wink: :lol:

*cough* <-- Best Avatar *cough* :wink: :wink: :wink:

why is that the best avatar? it's a boy with a disease.. take it off

Boy? With disease? 8O

Actually, I think that it's a girl - I doubt that a guy would have a shirt like that. Plus I think that the kid is very happy and is disease free..... :mrgreen:

I showed that Numa Numa video to my aunt, and we had a good laugh. Then she called me a few weeks later saying "Oh, quick, turn on the TV, the 'mayaheeeeeeee' guy from the internet is on The Today Show!" I didn't get the TV on in time, but no kidding, that guy was on The Today Show earlier this year!

Geeze, that video was funny. I must have watched it a hundred times, laughing harder each time.

i cant stand you're avatar, its not funny, no one thinks it is, i guess ill have to get used to it

Whatever man, I like it so it's here to stay. I'm sorry that you don't like it - but it's going nowhere.

Major Leauge it is

'It would be very bad to drink JoBoo's rum

Pedro- "Pedro can only hit fastball, but JoBoo help me hit curve"

That old pitcher- " U should ask Jesus Christ he can do anything"

Pedro- " Ahh but your Jesus Christ doesnt help like JoBoo"

That old pitcher- "Are you saying Jesus Christ cant hit a curveball?!?!?"

It doesnt go exactly like that but I always laugh when I here that.

As I said on the first page of this thread, something like this has been talked about before amongst the staff here. But we are waiting for McDiddy's return in here because we need everyone's input. I can't say anything else because I don't know anything else.

Archived