Barry Bonds Face Mod V2.0 Uploaded!!!!

boricuapapi1885

My thoughts exactly. ANd they made the same mistake with sosa they have him angry when in relaity he stay smiling never stops. even when he argues he smiles.

im fixing him as we speak. look for a pic in the next few minutes in the WIP section

Bonds looks meaner then ever!. Your really progressing fast on your faces! Your a damn machine man!

I'm madly jealous cuz you just starting making em and your makeing better than me lol.

i will definitely put this in the game since i play as the dodgers, I don't know why they never just knocked Barry out of the game with some chin music. They use to knock Willie mays down to the floor everytime. I hate Barry Bonds too but nice job once again.

Your officially ON FIRE MY MAN! !! ! :twisted:

any way we will be able to use this new barry on modded xbox?

faces for the xbox are 256x256 and on the pc 128x128

you can make faces for the xbox, but I do not think converting PC faces over to the xbox would look all that good

ok, well hopefully someone will be able to convert it, he looks alot better in this pic, i just got mvp for pc today so at least i can have the new barry on my pc :)

WEll done Barry looks great.....My only thing is that maybe you can adjust his head size...whenever I use Trues cam views, I feel that his head is actually too big for his body.

EA did this and probably you could resize his head and bring it down a notch!

Anyway great attempt and well done!

Archived