national anthem played before game?

raindelay7

i can do it. i was going to make that audio mod but figured no one would care. if anyone else wants that post your desire for it here and i'll try it out.

if you want to do it yourself, simply download the audio thing from iansimcox where it changes the music in between innings. just change the first one. the national anthem is an audio clip also found in the downloads section. i currently have the fox mlb theme song playing.

oh shoot, in place of the commentary, i can not do. why not ask for money instead.

how about playing as they are giving the commentary? anyone else want this mod?

i'll work on this stuff this week or weekend. one thought came to me, if you want the anthem and not their voices, just turn the announcers off and see if that works. =mo= :wtg:

What do I name the mod? I'm done and am ready to upload tonight. Need suggestions.

I have to upload:

National Anthem played before first pitch and

MLB on Fox played before first pitch.

National Anthem Played before the first pitch

GO REDS GO!!!!

GO GRIFFEY GO!!!!!(FUTURE 600 HR club member)

Sigh. Intro Music Before First Pitch, it is two files, National Anthem and MLB on Fox Theme. Uploaded right now since I got HFLR's response too too late.=mo= :new:

nope sorry, you only have so many seconds to work with. sorry bro. i was gonna have it only play the ending so that it ends right before the guy comes up to bat... :shrug:

i can do the anthem for the intro because for some reason when i instert a song into the file for the intro music it is a different file and so it does not get messed up like when i make those chant mods messing with the crowd4a.ast file. i think some of my chant mods came out alright since it was just banging on drums or yelling. the version 2 of the and the crowd goes wild you can tel the airhorn sounds did not come out so wonderful. :wall:

Archived