I just hit my longest HR ever...what's yours?

GoChiefs

he's smalll lookin.

That's the idea. If you create a player named Keegan Paterson, he is a small guy who swings a huge bat...literally. It looks like a tree. He will hit every pitch for a 700+ ft HR.

BTW, my longest is Arod: 512ft.

my longest was 505 with Pujols vs Tampa Bay (2008 World Series). Upper Deck to Dead Center at Busch off of Ian Snell (was traded to Tampa that year along with Van Benschotten from Pittsburgh for 2 prospects)

I haven't hit one farther than 500 feet in MVP 2005. My farthest so far is somewhere around 475 with Pujols. I think it was at Minute Maid. My farthest in 2004 though was 563 with Pujols at Wrigley.

hit just under 600 feet with V-dub(Vernon Wells) in rdsk's Rogers Centre. Maybe the RC is good look. lol :lol:

hit just under 600 feet with V-dub(Vernon Wells) in rdsk's Rogers Centre. Maybe the RC is good look. lol :lol:

Well, is that still on ALL-STAR or MVP with tough sliders? If so, respect man. I am playing on MVP in my Dynasty with very tough sliders, not only are HR's a bit more rare, but they never fly an unrealistic 600 Feet. 501 F. my record on MVP. Anything below All-Star, to me that's not impressive anymore, not to mention completely unrealistic :)

Yeah I play on MVP too (default sliders) And I rarely hit any "monster" home runs as they would call it. Once in a while when I'm sitting on a fastball down the middle and I get it I might crush it but nothing over 500 ft. yet.

I hit it with Vernon Wells on MVP with the default sliders. The Pitch was High and a little inside. I was so proud of it :lol: :lmao:

Archived