I just hit my longest HR ever...what's yours?

GoChiefs

490 with Vladdy over the Green Monster

859+ with one of the patersons, i've had balls go over that but it went to the replay and it never showed up, so i don't know. It was at Spring Training Stadium 1

490 with Vladdy over the Green Monster

859+ with one of the patersons, i've had balls go over that but it went to the replay and it never showed up, so i don't know. It was at Spring Training Stadium 1

Mine is 514 with Richie Sexson with fairly tough sliders on All-Star.

I had to give this paterson cheat a run and in my first homerun showdown, I hit one 855. Yikes.

can someone help me out on the Keegan Patterson cheat? i cant seem to get it to work. Do u capitalize only the K and the P, or the whole name. And when you bat do u only have to make contact to hit a homerun or do u still have to use the cursor and all that.

I hit 838 with erek Jeter, not juiced up either!

and pigs fly! :lmao:

Oh btw, my longest is 514 with miguel tejada at coors, right down the line in left, past the porch and boom, 514ft. with the paterson cheat, 863 is the higest before the replay, at rogers center.

I just hit a 495 footer on the first pitch of the game with....

wait for it....

wait for it....

Craig Biggio!!!

I wish I had the screenie, because I didnt believe it myself. 495 lead off homer with Biggio in Minute Maid Park. Nobody else has hit one over 450...

The funny thing is, I hit my biggest bombs with Grudzielanek. Just hit 498 with him last night at the juicebox off Ozwalt. I can't even hit it that far with a particularly good looking, extremely talented created player I have :)

Archived