Miller Park: The Demise

Moser316

Hey all:

I have some bad news regarding the Miller Park mod. Lately, I've been very busy with work and illness, so I haven't had much time to work on it at all. Unfortunately, the death knell of this mod may have come a few days ago. I recently got an offer to work with a Midwestern group to design a few concepts for a independent league stadium, and I'm going to be devoting most of my spare time towards this endeavor. By the way, how ironic is it that I'm giving up on modding a video game stadium for designing an actual ballpark?

However, if somebody would like to take over on Miller Park, I can provide a lot of info, including pictures and completed base ads (including the scoreboard). If anybody is seriously interested, please contact me at moserjames@hotmail.com, and I'll forward you everything I had completed.

Thanks for your support :)

Hey all:

I have some bad news regarding the Miller Park mod. Lately, I've been very busy with work and illness, so I haven't had much time to work on it at all. Unfortunately, the death knell of this mod may have come a few days ago. I recently got an offer to work with a Midwestern group to design a few concepts for a independent league stadium, and I'm going to be devoting most of my spare time towards this endeavor. By the way, how ironic is it that I'm giving up on modding a video game stadium for designing an actual ballpark?

However, if somebody would like to take over on Miller Park, I can provide a lot of info, including pictures and completed base ads (including the scoreboard). If anybody is seriously interested, please contact me at moserjames@hotmail.com, and I'll forward you everything I had completed.

Thanks for your support :)

Moser, don't even worry about Miller Park.

It is extraordinary you have the opportunity to design a real life baseball stadium, so much so that Miller should be just a distant afterthought.

..but...

Remember there are 10,000 members here to help you with ideas if you ever need them... :chin:

Archived