Help on a cyberface

myk13

ima make one for padre LHP dennys reyes, but having trouble trying to find a humongous fat round face haha, does anyone have any suggestions on who to use? Who has the biggest roundest face i can attempt on him. Thanks a lot.

use face c076.fsh

if its the same c076.fsh thats in my game its only a half face..i dont know how to do those ones :hmph: i can only do the full faces, how do you do the 1/2 ones? ill search around for a tutorial.

Its not to huge but aramis ramirez face looks pretty decent on him...the default aramis face not the one someone did on this site.

myk, u dont need a tutorial to do half faces, basically u just paste over an existing face and and you cannot edit the headshape however. Thats why its much easier doing half-faces, all u have to do is blend the pic in.

myk, u dont need a tutorial to do half faces, basically u just paste over an existing face and and you cannot edit the headshape however. Thats why its much easier doing half-faces, all u have to do is blend the pic in.

so do i just paste the pic over it and then move it so only half is showing? for instance move it over so the eyes match up and nose etc or just paste it and leave it how it is?

nvm i think i got it i just did the little lasso tool and only did half the face verse the whole, it looks real wierd though like it doesnt look to much like him. Ill keep testing it out.

Yea, chances are if you use "half faces" to make cyberfaces, the players will look nothing like them unless its a similar looking model. Thats why i never use 04 style faces. Anyway, keep trying,

Yes, but if you want to make him with his pudgy looking face, you should use the 05 style models. Try to find a player that has a similar looking nose to Reyes and go from there.

Archived