Concept Uni Announcement Thread

Bama

This thread goes with the Concept Uni Request Thread in the Mod Previews forum. Please list any problems or issues with any of the created mods belonging to that project below. Completed mods include:

AL WEST PACK Version 1

Padres Black Concept Uni version 1

plase aslo includ wher the rolbem began as it will help us to know who should anser the ?

ie say you installed a uniform, and your wher able to get it past the jersery selection screen, but it failed after that, that be of help to us to help you deterime if there a bad file or you havea courrpect download or wher the issue is at least.

the asnwer on my ie is: there nothing wrong with the bmp that placed in there jersey choice menu of that team, so the the next thing would be several but the prolbem likely as soemthing to do with the fsh file that had be put in for theat uniform. thee other cause, but for me this is the first step to answer an issue like this.

enjoy the game and any uniforms you like.

Oooooooook then. Black and dark blue it is.
Yep, if you don't like it don't worry, you will like our others. Some will like the black, like i do, some won't like it, like you. Its all good.

EDIT: MY Bad Spungo, thats not what i meant to type. It's fixed. What the **** was I doing?

• 2 weeks later...

This Puppy is off da hook!!! Hope you boys and girls enjoy! Like BaMa said, anything that you think should be changed or problems w/ the actuall mods post it here!! We want some feedback so give it to us baby :wtg:

how can i get the bmp to show in the jersey selection screen? My models is to big so i use EAgraph to insert my uni's but where do i put the bmp? Whenver i go to the jersey selection screen before a game its still the old uniform that i replaced...thanks a lot, great jerseys, LOVE the old oakland one.

i have fuzz studio but i cant import it thru that because my models.big is to big...or do i just use the default models.big and uniforms.big and use that? Would that cause my uniforms to go back to the originals though?

i have fuzz studio but i cant import it thru that because my models.big is to big...or do i just use the default models.big and uniforms.big and use that? Would that cause my uniforms to go back to the originals though?
You might just have to not use so many files then b/c there is no other way you can put more stuff in your models.big if its too large.

Good News Everyone!!! NL Central Pack to be released tomorrow. So that means, Cardinal Fans, Cubs Fans, Brewers Fans, Reds Fans, and Astros Fans. Be ready b/c these are sweet!!!! BTW to everyone that is involved w/ this project, I am going on vacation for the weekend, just so you know that. I will be in Philadelphia, Hersey Pennsylvania, and D.C.

Archived