New color themes available

Trues

This is something I've been working on for quite a while and finally found some time to get it done.

If you go to your account, you'll now see an option to change themes. There are 3 color schemes to choose from now (blue, black & green) and more to come.

Now, I need to get back to overlays. :)

Enjoy!

Green is the best way to go, and anyone who disagrees has absolutely no idea what they're doing ... nice work Trues!

Well..I really don't like the color green, but Fenway is laced with it, so what's a diehard Red Sox fan to do? :lol:

I don't know what the difference is between blue and PH2 but I did like the green a tiny bit and I'm currently using black ("like my women"-Airplane the movie, get it?). I will enjoy the black and go back to blue. Although I've heard that once you go black... :lmao:

Green does seem to go great on the site. It's the perfect green too. Great job Trues, keep up the good work.

Green was a suggestion by me. I had shown trues a concept of the site in a green/sand color and said it would best resemble a baseball field, other than the standard blue that runs rampant among every EA community.

LOL the green theme should be given kudos to trues.........and me

-KC

Green was a suggestion by me. I had shown trues a concept of the site in a green/sand color and said it would best resemble a baseball field, other than the standard blue that runs rampant among every EA community.

LOL the green theme should be given kudos to trues.........and me

-KC

You already know you're my hero. :hail:

Man, the orange and red are good first thing in the morning.

They will wake you up for sure. :eek:

Why not add Yellow Pink and Flourescent Green?

those are just about the Loudest Colors I can see being made...

Why not add Yellow Pink and Flourescent Green?

those are just about the Loudest Colors I can see being made...

hmmm....Don't tempt me. :chin:

Archived