Delgado face problem

JP_Frost

I just found out that there's something wrong with Delgado's cyberface - the .fsh and .ord ( I believe that's what it's called ) file aren't compressed. I can compress the .ord file just fine, but when I try to compress the .fsh file Biggui crashes.

can anyone help me?

Try to install it using EAZIP and the method that was mentioned in the instructions. EAZIP compresses the files then installs it in your game. There is also a big mistake I made when making the fsh's and i plan on re-releasing the entire cyberface set asap.

well, I didn't download a Delgado cyberface. This is the one that came with the game and like I said everything compresses, except the fsh file.

oh. if it came with the game why would it crash? Must be another mod u downloaded like uniforms, sometime's it messes with the models.big and always back :help:

Oh, I did backup, I just don't know when this problem first occured.

I think the only thing that can fix this now, is to wait for a cyberface for Delgado, so I can reassign his face to another number in the models.big file.

:wall:

Oh, I did backup, I just don't know when this problem first occured.

I think the only thing that can fix this now, is to wait for a cyberface for Delgado, so I can reassign his face to another number in the models.big file.

:wall:

just get the files from the CD or just re-install your models.big to get the default back.

Archived