Consequences of editing players in Dynasty

JuUaAn

I'm pretty new to MVP and I recently found the Edit Player menu in a Dynasty. It seems that you can just edit any player's attributes on that screen. You can change their star ratings, increase their hitting or pitching attributes.

Are there any consequences to these changes? Does the game even care if you jack up your entire team and max all the attributes out?

there are no consequences, its just not as much fun. If you want to do that I would sugest taking the player you want (make sure he is young) and making his attributes 1 on everything. Then go to your payroll and sign him to 7 years at 100,000 k a year, as an single A backup (or get it as low as you can go). Then edit his stats to the max, so now he will never be unhappy has he thought he was A material, and he is cheap. If you don't care about the name on the back of the jersey, skip the first step and just edit a guy on your A team.

Sometimes its fun just to see how good he can be, but remember to save your dynasty before you do it, cause often you will want to revert back.

one consequence-I edited Charles Thomas so that he would produce like he did last year for the Braves. Now I want to get Nook Logan but will not because I already have Thomas who has great ratings. Not a big deal, but I don't really want Thomas anymore but must keep him because he is cheap and has better contact ratings than Logan. :shrug:

Archived