Server move

Trues

Well, I was finally able to make the move to a new and improved server. The data transfer is complete but I still have to get the domain transferred so things may be a little rocky until then.

This should take care of all the down time we've had in the past.

Oh man, i'm just glad it's back up. Did anyone else have a heart attack last night and this morning when you found out the site was down? I had no idea what to do with my time! I was so desperate I actually read a book, took a walk around a lake, and conversed with loved ones ... unbelievable, huh?

Oh man, i'm just glad it's back up. Did anyone else have a heart attack last night and this morning when you found out the site was down? I had no idea what to do with my time! I was so desperate I actually read a book, took a walk around a lake, and conversed with loved ones ... unbelievable, huh?

*gasp*

Is this normal? The link for MVP mods is like "s" and then llike 8 numbers followed by onlinehome.us .. just making sure.

The domain hasn't been transferred yet, so MVPMods.com has been redirected to that address. In other words, yes, it's perfectly fine. :)

Thanks Mark, you beat me to it once again. :)

Once the domain transfer is complete and has fully propagated we'll be in good shape. This will also resolve the "new post" issue as well.

We're getting there.

Trues, System is having a hard time connecting to the web page. I was on AIM with him not too long ago and on his end he is not able to even get on the front page. I was in the forum while he was trying to get on but he never was able to log on. I really had no idea how to help him.

I was on AIM with him

u were on aim and we didnt play!!!!

oh, yeah, im also getting i.m's from people telling me they cant connect.

HFLRmvpmods: i cant

HFLRmvpmods: it says forbidden

I think the DNS servers might still be updating. MVPMods.com takes me to a 403 forbidden page, but I can access the site using the onlinehome.us address. Given that I'm in the UK, it might take a day or two for the DNS's to update, but if anyone else is having trouble getting to the site, I'd recommend asking them to try to get to http://s132808530.onlinehome.us.

I think the DNS servers might still be updating. MVPMods.com takes me to a 403 forbidden page, but I can access the site using the onlinehome.us address. Given that I'm in the UK, it might take a day or two for the DNS's to update, but if anyone else is having trouble getting to the site, I'd recommend asking them to try to get to http://s132808530.onlinehome.us.

Yeah, we need to give it a little time.

Archived