Trading Help

JuUaAn

Hey guys, I need some trading help in my Jays dynasty. I've acquired Darin Erstad for Reed Johnson (don't know if I screwed up there or not). But now I want to dump Eric Hinske since I don't have much budget space left. Who can I trade for?

It seems that even teams without a first baseman won't take him for even the crappiest A prospect. I thought that this must be a salary issue but they have lots of bank room to take Hinske's $4.1 mil. Is trading heavily weighed upon player salaries?

Thanks.

Yeah trading is rated mostly on salary.. teams are reluctant to pick up big salaries unless the guy is a complete stud adn it's near the trading deadline.. I'd just put him on the block and see if any offers come up

case in point:

I tried to trade Runelvys Hernandez and Matt Stairs to SF for Noah Lowry. Denied. So I figure I'm screwed until I realize that with Stairs on there the Giants would have to take on an extra million in salary. So, for and giggles, I add Michael Tucker to their side of it and, after seeing the extra monies swing to my side, the deal is approved. :duh: gg salary balancer AI

Archived