McAfee (Oakland) Coliseum WIP

Pirate

not to get off topic, but i think i read somewhere Pirate that u were going to try and redo all the stadiums that didnt have any Oedit work done? Does this mean u might be doing Busch Stadium in the future? I'm in love with your stadiums and so far have every one of them...and i would love to see a MVP 2005 Busch Stadium by Pirate.

Oh I am very excited about this, especially since I will most likely use the A's in my next Dynasty :wtg: Btw pirate, are you releasing them together, day and night or seperate :roll:

Is there a way you can fix the the retired jerseys on the outfield wall? Like add names to the jerseys, and chage the one in right center from the A's Logo to Jackson #9? It's been bugging me for a long, long time, and i'd do it myself but i'm still quite new to Oedit.

Turner Field Night and Shea night also need to be done yet, I'd love to have Turner Field night, being a braves fan and all, but I realize you're a very busy man Pirate, soooo was just wondering if those 2 were on your list to do or not.

Is there a way you can fix the the retired jerseys on the outfield wall? Like add names to the jerseys, and chage the one in right center from the A's Logo to Jackson #9? It's been bugging me for a long, long time, and i'd do it myself but i'm still quite new to Oedit.

Look at the screenshot the names and the order of the jersey is correct.

The stadium looks great man, as always :wtg:

I still have yet to get to Kauffman this year, due to working two jobs, but I'm planning on getting there over the next weekend or five to get updated pics.

And for anybody actually keeping count like me, after McAfee and SAFECO are done, that leaves Busch, Miller, the Metrodome, and (as has already been mentioned) the night versions of Shea and Turner.

So, like everyone else has stated, thanks for all your work on the parks, Pirate. Between you, Rolie, Big O, Hyman and Tribe and a couple others I can't think of right offhand, you've all brought the game to a whole new level. :hail:

The H I have not seen you in a while. Thanks everybody.

Next Safeco - Maybe.

like i said in the stadium retouching thread, I have pics of Safeco that show you where all the ads are, even some up close and personal pics of the ads so that you can see the fine print. let me know if you need.

And for anybody actually keeping count like me, after McAfee and SAFECO are done, that leaves Busch, Miller, the Metrodome, and (as has already been mentioned) the night versions of Shea and Turner.

What about The Ballpark in Arlington? I dont think that one has been done yet has it

• 2 weeks later...

Archived