Comments/Questions

jogar84

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nice work on G and Scoot. Giambi looks dead on and Scoot's nose is perfect. I've benn working on danny haren, joe blanton and a couple others, but i can't get it right. i used your tutorial, and it helped a lot i still have a few questions. can you help?

nice work on G and Scoot. Giambi looks dead on and Scoot's nose is perfect. I've benn working on danny haren, joe blanton and a couple others, but i can't get it right. i used your tutorial, and it helped a lot i still have a few questions. can you help?

ask away.

I used a posted brian brune face as a base for the Joe Blanton face bethe schape of his face is fairly large and accurate to Blantons. I hope it doesn't look too bad, but i know it's not worth posting as is. %7Boption%7D

wow one of the best Giambino I see jogar84 well done :yeah:

However, I think there is a scar on Jason's face, I forget which side hehe.

not from any injections I hope.

Jason has constant blood work done due to his tumor. MLB has access to all these tests and hes been tested before this season.

I think the scar is near his mouth or lip though.

May I suggest to even darken Gary Face to see if it will looks better.

I havent been satisfied with the Sheffield face, (its the modeling thats the problem) and no one seems to be wanting it. Maybe Ill revisit it in the future.

somehow to me it doesnt look like Sheffield :huh:

I think its the most realistic looking one since the 2004 sheffield, since I've given him a realistic profile and reshaped his nose.

However, for some reason when he comes up to bat makes him not look like Sheff. I'll darken his skintone and see how it looks though.

When do you think the Jose Macias face will be available, i'm going to restart my dynasty soon, and would like to have all the cubs faces I can. No hurry, and keep up the good work.

When do you think the Jose Macias face will be available, i'm going to restart my dynasty soon, and would like to have all the cubs faces I can. No hurry, and keep up the good work.

ill release it today, still putting some finishing touches. For some reason he looks like Mike Tyson.

Archived