Comments/Questions

jogar84

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I look for Macias soon then, any plans for a Henry Blanco, maybe, somehow, by chance?

yea, Blanco is a possibility if i can get rid of that smile in his pic.

As for Sheff, it seems kinda hopeless, just cant get him right at all.

I think the Sheffield face posted first looks better than the latest one. I think the problem with the face is that he looks too young, if you could find a way to age him I think it would look better. But I'd use the Sheffield face you've posted because I think it looks much better than EA's attempt. :wtg:

yea, Blanco is a possibility if i can get rid of that smile in his pic.

As for Sheff, it seems kinda hopeless, just cant get him right at all.

i thought your sheff looked really good except as before mentioned he needs a much darker skin tone.

i love the realistic cross-eyes! :hail: :lmao:

thanks, thats Sheff all right. I just dont understand what a half-*** job EA did with this year, I really had to reshape his entire face, he looked like a cross between a gorilla and a greyhound.

Very nice! If you can get rid of the white sections between his lips and maybe reduce his lip size by just a little, it would be pretty much perfect.

Nice work.

Very nice! If you can get rid of the white sections between his lips and maybe reduce his lip size by just a little, it would be pretty much perfect.

Nice work.

thanks man, i'll keep those in mine since the quality of the headshot was so bad.

Nice cano considering the big *** doofy smile he has in all his pictures.

Question Jogar, how do you create cybers in 2x? Can i convert the cybers i have done already into 2x?

Nice cano considering the big *** doofy smile he has in all his pictures.

Question Jogar, how do you create cybers in 2x? Can i convert the cybers i have done already into 2x?

You can convert it, but it wont work because you are enlarging a smaller pic, which will make it blurry.

the size of the bmp must be 256 x 512.

to make one, download a 2x cyberface ( see my Macias face)

Open the fsh file with FSHED and simply edit the object by adding your pic, and then saving it. its as easy as that.

fixed skin tone to match skin tone #8. Fixed nostrils.

still more updates to come on this one.

cano29ox.jpg

I am looking to understand... When you say skin tone 8, do you mean with 11 scales of skin tones that you picked number 8? (in my MVP edit, I have 11 numbers for skin tones)

Archived