Safeco Field WIP

Pirate

This one is giving me hassles but it's comming along. I had to completely reconstruct the scoreboard. I have a lot of extra verts (mostly in right field) in this stadium, so if there are some nuances that, you, the fans would like to see, let me know.

safeco3.jpg

safeco2.jpg

safeco.jpg

Looks great Pirate. :eek:

Any chance you might consider the Ted next? :hail:

What is it with everyone wanting duplicates of stadiums? I've seen countless requests for both Turner and Shea despite the fact that both have already been done.

I just don't understand. Looks good Pirate.

shea and ted don't have night versions.

You're correct. I think we're all just getting tired of requests being continuously made in WIP threads. This isn't the plcae for them, the Request forum is.

Just to put it to rest....

I plan to finish Safeco then progress onto the Metrodome.

So it goes in order as I plan...

1. Safeco

2. Metrodome

3. Miller Park

4. Busch Stadium

5. Ted

6. Shea

7. Angel's Stadium

Granted that will take a while, but I hope to get them done by the playoffs.

Back to the WIP. I finished up most of the ads, and will hopefully finish the day version tonight.

1. Safeco

2. Metrodome

3. Miller Park

4. Busch Stadium

5. Ted

6. Shea

7. Angel's Stadium

Back to the WIP. I finished up most of the ads, and will hopefully finish the day version tonight.

Well, Metrodome has been done.

Maybe could you do Miller Park next, and then complete the Ted and Shea night?

Well, Metrodome has been done.

Maybe could you do Miller Park next, and then complete the Ted and Shea night?

not entirely true...metrodome was done as a quick ad replacement to hold everyone over until someone could do the o-edit work

pirate, this is looking good, as per usual. personally, i like the order you have in mind, but honestly, and this should go without saying, it's your choice which park you take us to next. :hail:

1. Safeco

2. Metrodome

3. Miller Park

4. Busch Stadium

5. Ted

6. Shea

7. Angel's Stadium

in regards to busch stadium, are you planning a work over of current busch or would you have something amazing planned (i.e., a preview of the new busch)?!!? :w00t:

I am doing the current Busch Stadium that the Cards are playing in now. But I do plan on attempting a fantasy/honest replication of what is planned for Busch II.

I am doing the current Busch Stadium that the Cards are playing in now. But I do plan on attempting a fantasy/honest replication of what is planned for Busch II.

WOOHOO!! That just made my day!

That will be a project for the winter or something. It's going to take a while so don't get too excited. I just finished the day version of Safeco so on to the night time conversion

Pirate, Simply OUTSTANDING my friend! I particularly love the outfield wall banners. WOW. :wtg:

If you need (doubtful) ANY banners shots.. drop me a PM. I have hundreds of high-res Safeco shots. I am also going to the game on Tuesday to catch the Seattle debut of our basball saviour, Felix Hernandez and will definatley snap a load of shots then.

Keep up the great work.

1. Safeco

2. Metrodome

3. Miller Park

4. Busch Stadium

5. Ted

6. Shea

7. Angel's Stadium

i thought Angel Stadium has been done already (although it was a "protest edition". I guess you're planning on making it like the real thing?

I haven't had a lot of time lately but I will finish this up tonight and start on my next project over the next few days... Here is a screenie of the night version.

I had some serious problems with the transparency in the Seahawks Stadium that is visable beyong left field. So I added in a new one. It's not 3D like the old one but you couldn't tell ingame anyway.

safeco4.jpg

Archived