Safeco Field WIP

Pirate

This one is as big as any stadium I have evver done... so I hope it does not slow it down. I used to keep them smaller because my computer was rather poopy. But I was able get a decent computer when I left for Phoenix. It's nice to know IT guys at IBM in Columbus ;)

Its so cool of you to be doing these, man! I dont know what happened to all the great stadium mods this year....I guess all the stadium modders had to move to a new city during the year! I wish you would move that Shea up the list some, but I will be looking forward to it when ever. Great stuff in the pics, of course. :wtg:

Great work Pirate. Love your stadiums.

I have a question though. Ever since I have this game, Dolphins Stadium has played really slow. I decided to download your version I believe, to see if it might speed it up a bit...and it did, but it's still way too slow - pitching is normal, fielding is a bit choppy, but batting is the worst.

Do you know what causes this? every other stadium plays normal ( 'cept dodgers stadium which is a bit slower, because of the mod I downloaded ) and I'd like to play with the Marlins, but the stadium makes it unplayable.

any help ( or none for that matter ) would be appreciated! :wtg:

Great work Pirate. Love your stadiums.

I have a question though. Ever since I have this game, Dolphins Stadium has played really slow. I decided to download your version I believe, to see if it might speed it up a bit...and it did, but it's still way too slow - pitching is normal, fielding is a bit choppy, but batting is the worst.

Do you know what causes this? every other stadium plays normal ( 'cept dodgers stadium which is a bit slower, because of the mod I downloaded ) and I'd like to play with the Marlins, but the stadium makes it unplayable.

any help ( or none for that matter ) would be appreciated! :wtg:

I didn't do a Dolphin's Stadium this year, so can't really help you, I do know that there were some issues with that park, but not sure exactly what.

Archived