Walkup Music Mod

jimdawg47

I did a walkup musi mod and uploaded it to the website.

It includes music from your list in another thread

the espn sotry and others

let me know if anyone is having any problems with it and also post batter walkup music so i cna add to for upcoming releases. I think I may like doing this. But, if no one lets me know players walkup music than I will scrap it.

Jim

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You cannot do everyplayer, impossible to do. But I took songs that seemed to appear more than once and used those as a base. As you can see I'm a Yankees fan so many of thier songs are in. Giambi has all of his, Tino' song by the who, for Latin lovers I did a lot form daddy Yankee especially gasolina which is Posada's song. Jeter's candyshop and I'back from Eminen, Sheffield dirt off my shoulder form Ludercrais, Clocks for Matsui, and A-rods Numb Encore. I added David Wright's date rape. Celia Cruz for latin players becaue Carlos Lee used it. TNT by AC DC, Metallica's Enter Sandman, is a favorite. I'm looking to update all the time. I also included a friend of mine walkup music bone's 1st of the month. He plays for PIT. So you can see I will update with new songs as you post players music but this was orginally just for me. But I thought it would be cool to share.

here's a few songs you can use. ditty types and ditty numbers organized. this will be fun to have to have a full list of no fakes.

gone: mongontery gentry

dance:19/20, inculding 3 home run dittys

hip hop: 16/15 including 1 home run ditty

move:ludarcis

dirt off the shoulder, jay-z

Lean Back,Terror Squad

how we roll, big punisher

california love: tupac

pop: 10 inculding 3 home run dittys

rock: 9 inculding 3 home run dittys

hv. rock: 9

Rollin, Limp Bizkit

bad to the bone: George Thoroughgood abd the Destroyers

the beautiful people: marylin manson

Crazy Train - Ozzy Osbourne

Enter Sandman - Metallica

Down With the sickness - Godsmack

Back in Black - AC/DC

Welcome to the Jungle - Guns 'N Roses

latin: 13

Gasolina,Daddy Yankee

under hiphop, "let's go" from trick daddy is fairly popular in the walkup music world and would be a good addition.

just for reference, down with the sickness is by disturbed :wtg:

let's go is the lamest song i have ever heard....let's not go with that...

i don't know the name of this song, mabye it's on the list, but there's a song that starts with "...just a little bit, ....a little bit"

under heavy rock, "devil's dance" and "the beautiful people" would be great additons.

It's not my site so it's not my place to say but maybe uploading copyrighted music to mvpmods isn't such a good idea. The RIAA and their hired henchmen tend to be most unreasonable.

of course, here's a couple more that may be asked apon:

country: sweet home alambama, dukes of hazzard theme (orginal)

rock: in the end-limp bizcut

hip hop: stand up-ludcaris(if anyone has a track of this song, it would be good for the espn broadcast track)

I have looked at your list list before braves and incoporated some of the list. I beautfiul people already need to cut it though. Lud has one song it I will check it out.

JIM

let's go is the lamest song i have ever heard....let's not go with that...

i don't know the name of this song, mabye it's on the list, but there's a song that starts with "...just a little bit, ....a little bit"

under heavy rock, "devil's dance" and "the beautiful people" would be great additons.

Regardless of whether or not you like it, it is popular in baseball right now, and is being used.

Regardless of whether or not you like it, it is popular in baseball right now, and is being used.

i haven't heard let's go outside of chipper jones...mabye it's partlially emonital feelings, but i think that song does not fit chipper...

now that's just ignorance. Chipper Jones's music is Crazy Train. Let's Go is Trick Daddy and Lil' Jon's rap song sampled on Crazy Train.

chipper changed it. it's now let's go by trick daddy. next time a braves home game is on tbs, check it out...it's not crazy train anymore. just a note. no idea why that song, he's not a rap fan...

how would you know for sure that Chipper isn't a rap fan? you hang out with him a lot? for instance, i wouldn't think Noah Lowry would be a big rap guy - he seems more dave matthews band to me. but his intro song is indeed "let's go" (as is Michael Tucker's).

the point of this mod seems to be to make the walkup music more lifelike. whether you or i like a player's music selection doesn't matter - it's not our choice.

as for another popular song, "bring em out" by T.I. is also used quite a bit.

How the hell are you guys able to get the file to work? Can someone please send me the file in the .abk to Rocafella4lyf9@gmail.com

Thanks In Advance,

BBF9

from the mvp2005 folder, go to data, then audio, then cd, then aems and insert the batdit.asf file in there. that should work.

Archived