Walkup Music Mod

jimdawg47

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jim, excellent work. This version worked fine, and it sounds great. My only suggestions would be to possibly reduce the quality a little to make for longer ditties (and it would also be realistic, because I can't imagine too many stadiums having near-perfect sound throughout the stadium), and to reduce the volume on a couple of the ditties, most notably the rock ones.

I just tried this out and used total audio for the first time at the same time, and I'm pleasantly surprised.

Thanks, Jim. :wtg:

I agree with MarkB, I think there should be 3-5 seconds more on the music. I know I might skip through overlay screens less if the music was longer.

Also, what is the difference between the first version you posted yesterday and the one from today? Just different songs/more songs or something else?

Just want to know if it's worth downloading the newer version or waiting for a later version.

Reds players:

Felipe Lopez - Drop It Like Its Hot - Snoop Dogg; Back Then - Mike Jones

Ken Griffey - Just a Lil Bit - 50 Cent; So Icy - Gucci Man

Sean Casey - Vertigo - U2

Jason LaRue - Down With The Sickness - Disturbed ; Country Boy Can Survive - Hank Williams Jr.

Adam Dunn - Save a Horse (Ride a Cowboy) - Big & Rich

Thanks for the words gentlemen, I will try to update songs to be longer. The New Version includes more songs and better quality. I will try saving them in a different format. I use goldwave 5.08 to cut music anyone have a better program.

Jim

hi jim, if you wanna add reverb or echo effects to the music (so it blends in more to the stadium environment), here's a nice free software to do the job:

http://www.nch.com.au/wavepad/

I think you can also do fade in and fade out with this program

i noticed that some of the songs you used are a bit lound, and really stands out. Maybe you want to equalize the volume (like freek-a-leek. that song really seemed out of place). MP3Gain is a good software for that job.

just some suggestions to make the walkup music seem more realistic.

Hello i am having trouble getting the new walkup music to work. I unzipped to the aems directory but old walkup still plays. I noticed that nothing was overwritten because the old batdit is an abk file..and new batdit i want is an ast file. Am i supposed to delete the old batdit.abk first?

Any help appreciated

if you install it in the audio/cd/aems file not the aems file outside cd it should work

THis the Problem. If you install in the file to AEMS in th eaudio file it does not work. IF you install in the CD/AEMS file it will work.

Here are a few Orioles ones:

David Newhan: "Drop It Like It's Hot" by Snoop Dogg

Eric Byrnes: "Bouncing off the Walls" by Sugarcult

If anyone can pleeeeease help and find out the titles for any other Orioles ones (esp. the Latin ones, Lopez, Tejada, Mora, etc.) please let me know.

i'm currently going to begin work on longer songs and adding new ones. My computer I think isfired so i ahve been trying to fix this. If nto I will do my best to upload the new version very soon.

Jim

Archived