Another Day, Another Dollar: Another Yankees Dynasty

medric822

Trade for Jarrod Washburn

I don't know if that's such a good idea. I traded for him in my dynasty, and he hasn't done too well for me. But maybe it's the person behind the controller instead of the person in the game... :chin:

I don't know if that's such a good idea. I traded for him in my dynasty, and he hasn't done too well for me. But maybe it's the person behind the controller instead of the person in the game... :chin:

Then get emm, Cliff Lee

Why do you have to ask that in every dynasty thread?

It's a video card issue, and that question has been answered at least 20 times

I don't ask it in every dynasty thread, plus i didn't know that so many people could have the same video card issue. Stop trying to start a fight please. You have done this to me b4.

If I put Proctor in for only 4 innings, he wont get the win, because a pitcher has to go five innings, or a pitcher has to go into the fifth, before getting the win. I'm pritty sure of that

ok, just wanted to make sure, lol, and there's another thing that i'm not sure of, The closer can only get the save if the team has a 3 runor less lead. I know that for sure. But i'v played games where my rp came in with seven to 10 run leads, and still got the save. Is it if he's also the third pitcher in the game too?

April 13, 2005

The Yankees are in Boston for game two of three, with the Yankees loosing a heartbreaker in the ninth due to Trot Nixon's solo game ending homer.

Jeter led off the game with a first pitch double, but failed to score. In the bottom of the first, first pitch to Jose Cruz, went deep into the stands in right.

In the second, Bill Muellar hit a two-run homer over the big green monster, and Cruz hit his second homer of the game.

In the bottom of the third, Darryl May comes in, and his first pitch is a solo shot by Ortiz.

In the sixth, Renteria hit a shot over the green monster.

In the seventh, May hit Manny Ramirez, and the warnings went out. But Matt Clement didn't care, he plunked bernie williams th leadoff the top ofthe eight, and Bernie charged the mound. Both players were ejected. In the bottom of the eigth, Trot Nixon was caught in a rundown between third and home, and tagged for the out by A-Rod.

Mussina pitched 2 1/3 innings, allowing four runs on five hits, three homers, and struck out one, and his era is 9.45 Mussina got the loss. Mussina is now 0-2

Darryl May pitched 4 1/3 giving up two homers on five hits, striking out 4, and lowering his era to 6.

Allen Embree pitched a hitless ninth to maintain his 0 era.

Matt Clement pitched 7 innings, giving up four hits, and striking out one, lowering his era to 2.77 Clemente got the win, he's now 2-0

J Papalbon pitched two hitless innings of relief.

413057fq.png

Cruz hitting a homer and celebrating, Nixon taking a homer from Matsui, Cruz going yard again, off-balance throw from second base, to get the runner at first. Manny and Bernie getting plunked, and Bernie charging the mound.

medric, I've just cleared your Yankees spring training uniform download. Please remember that we require a description image on all graphical downloads, so add the image in next time you submit a download.

Thanks.

Ok, I've been thinking, and this is my last dynasty post. For two reasons I am stoping.

1- NOBODY READS THESE!!!!!!!!!!!!

2- They get kinda boring writing about games you played, only for one or two people to read, and comment about why the uni's are so shiny.

It has been fun, kinda, but I've given it up. But remember this, there are more Yankees dynasties.

Archived