Changes to both Night and Day:

Added:

All New Scoreboard Ads

All New Wall Ads

New Out of Town Scoreboard

New Linescore

New Divisional Pennants

New Wall Texture

I rebuilt the scoreboard. I moved the jumbotron and all the ads to their realistic

respective places.

I added a new sky thanks to gochiefs.

I added a new Qwest Field (Seahawks Football Stadium) in the night. I did this due to poor texture quality and transparency.

Transparency issues do exist in the roof during the day. If someone can figure it out let me know.

safecoday.jpg

safeconite.jpg

Pirate, is it uploaded yet? Btw... it really does look neat.

Edit: Ignore my question, I already downloaded it... Thankee for all your stadiums. They are all done so well & it is much appreciated here.

I'm loving this mod. I haven't really played MVP in quite some time, but to those who mod stadiums, try to get the advertisement to have that wall texture.

One stadium you can use for reference is Y2K/Hyman's Yankee Stadium for MVP 2005. The advertisements, you can say, "blend" with the stadium's padding so it gives it a super realistic look to it.

Other than that, I love this stadium. Nice job on it Pirate, and I hope to see some more of your works soon.

-KC

Hey Pirate,

I downloaded and installed and in the day version there are textures missing where the infield should be. It's got that greeen and red textures missing message. Anybody else seeing this?

Hey Pirate,

I downloaded and installed and in the day version there are textures missing where the infield should be. It's got that greeen and red textures missing message. Anybody else seeing this?

Ah should have checked into that further, I can fix it and rerelease it.

Under the main scoreboard there is nothing but a Mariners logo on the left and right side. There should be verizon logos inbetween them. If you need a pic I, please PM me.

I submitted the update I am just waiting for the Mod to be updated to version 1.2

Pirate, we don't have any downloads waiting for validation. Are you sure it uploaded correctly?

Nice work, BTW. :wtg:

Yeah I modified the current download... so I am in the process of putting up a new version.

MikeB that is a video ad board that is not active. It play ads from different companies and the team shop. I didi not put anything on it because I did not have a good photo of anything on it.

Safeco Field

By: Pirate

Transparency issues do exist in the roof during the day. If someone can figure it out let me know.

Pirate-

Yet another fantastic job. You need to create a transparency image from bitmap #48 and add an alpha to the index to fix the roof and supports.

Vince

Just noticed something in the night version. A pop up was hit foul left of third base and the Seahawks stadium disappeared. Nothing big, just to let you know.

Archived