Shea Night WIP

Pirate

Here's the Shea night you have all been asking for. It's a WIP so some things are missing, but I am not going to far in depth. Notice the pole in the Apple is gone!

shea2.jpg

shea1.jpg

wait. the pole is gone, not the apple, or both? should it be gone, i don't know. i play that sorry team all of the time so tell me, a small brained person, what did you do?

wait. the pole is gone, not the apple, or both? should it be gone, i don't know. i play that sorry team all of the time so tell me, a small brained person, what did you do?

The real apple doesn't have the pole, just a structure under it that pushes it up

Texture as in wall seams? There is no texture on the actual wall, but I was thinking about going back through and adding in the seams.

And yes the apple is still there, but this and last year there was a pole in the center and I remember people freaking out about it. So I removed the pole...

Yeah, just make the image of the ad a layer over the wall pattern, then go to the ad layer, go to the layers box and change the blend mode or w/e to multiply. It works on evertything except white looks wierd

COOL!!! :hail: Do you have a day version in the works too? Rens is nice and the grass is neat but it seems to look electric. It will be nice to play my current season in the new diggs! I think Shea is the oldest NL park excluding Wrigley. Say Pirate, didnt you have a web site last year for your mods?

Archived