Reds Cyberfaces (WIP)

tommyjay117

I think it looks really good. His jaw may be a bit big, and, as you mentioned, the lips are off but I know that you are working on it. I'm a bit confused as to what the black stripe is that is running horizontally across his forhead.

Oh yeah, I dig the Carlton Banks avatar! I cannot help but break into laughter when I hear Tom Jones now. Oh, I love that show.

Oh yeah, I dig the Carlton Banks avatar!

yeah i love it too, and the Tom Jones one was really great (who knew Carlton could sing that well?)

I'm going to fix the lips, and the Black stripe, i don't know what that is, is that just in the game?

I'm a bit confused as to what the black stripe is that is running horizontally across his forhead.

Thats horizontal thing on his forehead is most likely that he has an old video card. It happened to me last yr before i upgraded my card to a ati radeon 9800 xt and now i dont get that line anymore

Try making the side of his face less pale or use another face pic other than Hillenbrand's. Also his ears should be bigger and the eye's area should be fixed.

otherwise a good first attempt. keep up the goodwork.

jogar, is it still possible to make cyberfaces with your tutorial using a 04 face set? because i was trying to use todd walker for jason larue and royce clayton for edwin encarnacion, and both those are 04. I try putting them in the game, and it crashes.

Heres my latest WIP's:

Edwin Encarnacion:

ph4296654ob.jpg

Nose is the thing, otherwise i think its good.

Jason LaRue:

ph1501782qf.jpg

again here, the lips are the problem. ( and the line on the nose.)

what do you guys think?

Archived