Site (database) upgrade: Please read

Trues

Well, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this will work this time. The database was in need of some serious attention.

Please be patient with me as I fine tune everything in the coming days. Features will be added and subtracted as I test various settings.

Some of the things still on the list to be done:

- Color themes will be back very soon

- Latest forum topics block on front page

- Donation block

- Screenshots need to be fixed in download section

and much much more.

Thanks for your patience.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
its a lot slower for me. it takes like 10 seconds to go to a page after i click a link, but before it was normal.
Maybe he hasn't finished streamlining everything just yet.

Last time Trues upgraded, the loading time was longer. I think that it goes faster after a while.

Hey Trues, when we get the block with the latest forum topics, could we get left field, MLB, and the Graphics forums there too so we know if something there's been updated?

I love the new site design and features. I hope you guys get this site back up 100%, i dont care how long the wait will be (hopefully sooner than later)

Again great work!

I'd like to apologize to everyone for the problems we're experiencing. It seems to be a problem with the downloads portion of the database unfortunetly. I'm trying my best to find a solution.

Thanks again for your continued patience.

Site looks good, I'm sure the kinks will work out. Talk about bad timing for me though, lol, I just started a new dynasty with the Cards and logged on to download all the uniforms and such only to find the download section is currently gone.

Hehe, no worries though, I can wait. Thanks for working on the site and the efforts, looks good. My boys in red can wait on their new uni's.

I don't like the fact that when on the main page, it doesn't fit. The view the items on the right, I have to scroll about an inch.

I am running 1024 x 768 on a 19" monitor (just so you know)

I miss the download list that was tp the right. Any possibilty to get it back?
ya, I miss that too

btw, i love that the latest forum topics are back up.

excellent work Trues and the rest of the Admins! :)

Hey, I dunno if this is to do with the new site design or not, and I apologise if you were already aware of this but the player id list posted here http://mvpmods.com/index.php?name=Forums&f...&t=5737&start=0

doesn't seem to render properly in firefox anymore, although it is ok in internet exploder

Thanks, I will look into that.

the site is very slow for me... The load time is quick, but the delay is very large. Check your new DB indexes... if there aren't any it would account for the DB lag.

Uploads are limited to 2 mb. If that can be upped to include my stadiums that would be great. Please let me know, so I can continue to contribute to this amazing site.

Uploads are limited to 2 mb. If that can be upped to include my stadiums that would be great. Please let me know, so I can continue to contribute to this amazing site.

This should be corrected now. Thanks

Archived