Site (database) upgrade: Please read

Trues

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The links we had will be put back in. I just haven't gotten to it yet.

Dkknight, I don't do this for kicks. The upgrade was needed for various reasons to improve the site.

Like five said, I'm not done yet. Please have patience. I do have a life outside of mvpmods.

Trues we all have lives outside of mvpbaseball. I am patient. I just thought thats what this forum was for, to express your opinon on site issues. My post was not negative was just commenting on certain things that have been happening lately and giving suggestions and pointing out things you might want to look at. I even complimented you on the hard work on the site. Don't take it so offensive bro.

Trues we all have lives outside of mvpbaseball. I am patient. I just thought thats what this forum was for, to express your opinon on site issues. My post was not negative was just commenting on certain things that have been happening lately and giving suggestions and pointing out things you might want to look at. I even complimented you on the hard work on the site. Don't take it so offensive bro.

No offense taken, just explaining myself.

Thanks for the comments.

Is the ability to disable signatures very far away from being implemented?

Believe me, that's on the top of my list. I'm looking at a few different options right now.

• 1 month later...

Er, so is there any progress on being able to disable signatures?

Unfortunately, no. :(

I have tried several hacks with no real success. I will keep trying. This is still at the top of my list.

Sorry.

I'm having a problem to upload since yesterday night. The browser just stops and shows me a "Page can't be shown" message. I thought It was about the file size (8MB) but I can't upload even screenshots :shrug:

I'm having a problem to upload since yesterday night. The browser just stops and shows me a "Page can't be shown" message. I thought It was about the file size (8MB) but I can't upload even screenshots :shrug:

I'm aware of the problem. I just sent you a PM.

Archived