Graphics requirements

themewin

I just went out and bought a NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 4000 for some gaming purposes and other needs. I have a PIII 803mhz 384mb ram and was wondering how well I would be able to play the PC version of this game. I mainly questioning how good it will run with the new graphics card. If it doesn't work I still have the xbox version so...

I think U can run the game just that U have to turn off helmet reflection. But if u want to turn it on your player will look really bright. My advice return the video card and get a little better one. Depend on your budget the weakest card that can run decently graphic probably ATI 9200 and UP and Nvidia 5200 and Up.

i have a nvidia geforce4 mx4000 and it runs fine no studering or anything and i have all the stadium mods and kcity's uni's installed, i have helmet reflections on with all graphics set to high, but if i install the newer drivers for it i have to turn helmet reflections off or my players will be (bright) so i just use the driver that came with the card

Archived