MSG overlay v1.5 (in-progress)

torement

i have decided to take a small break from my A's Cyberface Pack(it is getting on my nerves)to make a MSG overlay. I have all the graphical work complete and im now starting on the fes_hudleft.fel and fes_hudright.fel to move everything into the correct postion, hopefully i will have a screenie up tonight after work.

thanks a lot for making this mod. will make the facepack jogar and i did for realistic any chance u can do also a wb11 for the mets

not going to promise anything(i promised some overlays a while back and still havent had time to finish them)Some weeks i have no free time others i have hours.So I'll Say Maybe if noone else does it before i have the time(after this overlay(MSG) im going to finish the A's Cyberfaces(well maybe 8 cyberfaces)

Here is a early screenie....As you can see i still need to move the coordinates a little more and move the inning arrow alot(dont know how i messed the arrow up that bad)And i will more than likely put the MSG logo on the pitch selector.One Q? for anyone who knows what the overlay looks like what color is the inning arrow?Im not sure as 99% of the time the game's on MSG are blacked out in my area

overlay18hr.th.png

update:New screenshot (only thing left now is adding the MSG Logo to the pitch select, changing the fes_hudright.fel(as i was only changing the hudleft until i got all the coordinates correct)and maybe change the inning arrow color, so look for this overlay to be uploaded tonight

overlay13gr.th.png

im adding a few new features to the overlay for v1.5, i already have two new features working properly and have 2 more in the works.

The first feature is.....no more looking at Fastball,slider.etc...when ever you throw a pitch that is not hit (the words that appear above the pitchspeed)

pitch meter back to a wip

Another little thing is i changed the font of the pitchspeed so it now appears smaller

Archived