audio mod help needed

raindelay7

i've converted the tampa bay devil rays to the harrisburg senators (switched the uniforms, logos, etc.) Now i just need to switch the audio so the announcers say senators instead of devil rays. Is there any way to easily switch the audio? thanks very much for any help.

Ok here is all the help I'll provide. Audio mods are a pain, so if YOU REALLY WANT TO DO THIS, your nuts, but IF YOU REALLY WANT TO DO THIS Download these tools. Not sure which ones will help you but here goes:

WUMCHAN (just in case)

DITTY IMPORTER

asf importer/exporter

and find out what a program called SX is. Ask Biker Jim about his new SX method to help you insert the .asf file back into where you want to insert it so that you don't have to reduce the legth of the sound clip.

You're asking for a headache doing a sound mod. Sorry, that's all the help I'll give. It is a pain, so that is why I won't help further. It has nothing to do with you.

quick update:

Hory did it for me!

Hory extracted and switched the appropriate files and then explained how to easily import them back into game using eagraph.

i love this place..big thanks again to Hory!

Alright THAT'S it please tell me everything he told you to do. Please. I may do a better audio mod. Braves Chant, better version. And I have 4 files sitting at home not used yet that are asking to be added to the game.

Alright THAT'S it please tell me everything he told you to do. Please. I may do a better audio mod. Braves Chant, better version. And I have 4 files sitting at home not used yet that are asking to be added to the game.

Hory simply gave me the appropriate extracted and renamed files to import back to game with the "import wizard" in EAgraph.

I think Hory found the right files to switch by using some very good detective work and maybe converting the .dat files to a listenable out of game format.

PM Hory about how exactly he did everything - he was really a big help.

learn how to do it, unclemo - i'd love to hear your new audio mods

cool cool, what does t his part mean:a listenable out of game format.

i was just speculating how someone might listen to the individual sound files. I believe people are converting the individual sound files to .wav files; listening to and editing them; converting them back, and then importing them back into game. Hory basically did the whole thing for me so I am only guessing how exactly it is done. I am finishing up this Devil Rays to Senators switch thing right now, but i hope to learn more about audio modding next - i will pass any new specific info i learn on to you. Definitely pm hory - i think he has all the info you need.

I thought you had all the answers, Mo.

Try importing, exporting audiocdspchtnamedat.big with asf importer/exporter,

and convert all .asf to .wav with your very SX!!!

How about that?

Ha. No, I think Hory is doing it a better quicker way with EAGRAPH so that is what I wanna know. Also, if I knew all the answers we'd all be in trouble. Biker Jim Uk once told me he discovered a better way that I do using SX to where you don't have to edit down your newly converted .asf file, but he didn't tell me how to do it and now he is no longer on this site.

Archived