help needed changing team names

raindelay7

i am finishing up a project that switches the Tampa Bay Devil Rays with the Harrisburg Senators and have run into a problem:

I switched most of the names by using the loclook program but the names that appear in the standings and boxscores are still the same. Does anyone know how I can fix this problem? thnks

I believe you have to change the other file as weel the IENG or something file. Thats what I did.... Change the abbrv

thnks Clubbie but i switched all the names and abbreviations in both loc files but the wrong names are still appearing in the boxscore and standings. :(

You have to edit the Dat files in your MVP/data/database folder

There are 3 files to edit

Org.Dat

Tstat.Dat

Team.Dat

The names might be a bit off but you should find the files just fine. open them up with Notepad or some other text editer and change the teams to what you want, all 3 files must be edited.These are part of the roster, so when you finish editing you must use the same roster or the names wont work.

You have to edit the Dat files in your MVP/data/database folder

There are 3 files to edit

Org.Dat

Tstat.Dat

Team.Dat

The names might be a bit off but you should find the files just fine. open them up with Notepad or some other text editer and change the teams to what you want, all 3 files must be edited.These are part of the roster, so when you finish editing you must use the same roster or the names wont work.

thank you so much, Snash - worked like a charm!

Archived