MvpMods Complaint System

Yankee4Life

Hello everyone!

Recently Trues added a new option on the site where you can mail a complaint about something to him or any of the staff. It is on your front page of the site on the left hand side. It says "Have a Complaint?" and you can click on it and send in your problem.

The problem that some people are having with this is that they are not using it properly. This is not a place to go to to mail a question about support for a mod. Or a place to send mail inquiring about "what roster should I use?"

Both are legitimate questions but they don't fit into what the complaint system is about.

The complaint system is there for you to use if need be. If you would rather send a PM directly to one of the admins, you can still do so. Just use this from now on if you have any problems with something on the site concerning another member or something like that. Please refrain from using this for anything besides that.

Thank you very much for your time.

I have a complaint. I wish I were taller.

Sounds like a good system, but is it anonymous or require a login? Just so the complainer is aware.

The IP is recorded on each complaint. Your e-mail is put in also and I believe you got to put your screen name in too.

Why don't you go try it out and see how it is? Just send a test message and I'll respond in the morning.

As for being taller, I can't help you. I'm only five feet six inches tall.

The IP is recorded on each complaint. Your e-mail is put in also and I believe you got to put your screen name in too.

Why don't you go try it out and see how it is? Just send a test message and I'll respond in the morning.

As for being taller, I can't help you. I'm only five feet six inches tall.

That was just an obscure seinfeld reference because I'm a dumbass.

Sure, I'll send off a test one now.

• 2 weeks later...

Posted on http://groups.myspace.com/kukakreations

As of 12:00 AM EDT, October 2, 2005... MVPMods.com has lost its exclusive hosting priviledges for October Madness due to their negligence and lack of support. The project will hopefully be hosted on there sometime in the near future, but if anyone would like me to e-mail them each highlight reel for each day in the tournament, or if anyone knows of a good site that'll host my projects, please let me know. Thank you!

Rich Kuka

Kuka Kreations

the thread wasn't created for personal agendas. it's the announcement of the complaint system. use it. if there is a problem we will try to rectify it. if it isn't fast enough for you so be it. but it's ironic you would post links to your kreation on our neglible site.

I wanted to make you all aware about how your site has been handling things very recently... Hey, you can kick me off the site... I don't care... you just won't get my work anymore, including the October Madness tournament.

Well, you guys obviously either don't want my work or don't care... and some people don't like the fact that I have to post angrily in CAPS or spam my own posts to attract people's attention, which ends up going nowhere...

BECAUSE NO ONE ******* CARES!

"Negligence"? What negligence? Man, you have some guts. You demand that something is fixed within 13 and a half hours, or you're "gonna change [your] mind about hosting this project on this site..."? I have news for you, buddy. There are almost 6GB worth of data stored on this site, and that's been contributed by members just like yourself. How many other people do you know who have decided to host their projects exclusively elsewhere due to "negligence and lack of support" on the part of MVPMods.com?

Yeah, go on, try and count them, see how far you get.

And if by "lack of support" you mean the 3 PM's I sent you while I was working on 2 other things here, 1 of which I rushed so that I could deal with you, then yeah, the support on MVPMods.com must be horrible.

By the way, you're not actually entitled to any support. What do you think this place is, and ISP or something? An organisation where you pay a monthly fee in order to receive a service and get 24/7 customer support? Well, I don't see a contributor tag under your name, and you have uploaded the grand total of 2 files to this site, both videos. Nice job.

The fact alone that you seem to think you will be removed from the site because of your comments makes me wonder if you actually want to be here in the first place. There are 17,000 accounts on this site, a majority of which haven't submitted any downloads or contributed towards the monthly server fees, but you know what? They are welcome here, the same as you are, because this isn't a business. This site was created as a place for fans of the MVP Baseball series to discuss and share information and modifications to the game. And if you don't like that, you are as free to leave as you were to join.

Finally, this site has been active since April 2004, and before then on another set of forums. Why would that be? Oh, yeah, it's because no-one cares.

Think about it.

So, you're deciding not to post the video on MVPMods.com simply because I took your points, showed them to you in their truthful light, and you didn't like the shine? Well, that's your problem, not mine, and I doubt MVPMods.com will suffer too badly as a result of your decision.

You're free to post the videos here if you want, and if you choose not to, fine. You're free to do that, too. If you change your mind and decide that you do want to post the videos, I'm sure that the site can host them.

Oh, and I don't know about you, but the only time I recall opening my mouth while typing that post was on the occasions that I yawned. Maybe you glare at your monitor intently and open-mouthed, but I sure as hell don't. Then again, I don't know what else you might open your mouth for, so it's probably best I stop typing right about now.

Peace.

Well guess what?

You've been cut off now from the project completely...

Nice job opening your mouth!!!

Sorry pal, empty threats don't work here.

Archived