Turner Field Night WIP

Pirate

It's comming. Eventually I will get this finished for all of you. A lot of the ads and the wall texture was provided me by Bravesj858. Here is a preview of the scoreboard. It's all I have done so far, but I will work on it over the next week or so.

turnernight.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure it'll be great as usual, Jared.

Once you run out of current stadiums, what are you going to turn your attention towards? The community could certainly use an expert doing 70's and 80's era parks, while Paul takes care of the 50's and 60's.

After this I will slowly turn my attention toards the New Busch Stadium. I will certainly need you help on that if you are willing. But I might like to try Exposition Field in Toronto or some of the other stadia of the 80's.

After this I will slowly turn my attention toards the New Busch Stadium. I will certainly need you help on that if you are willing. But I might like to try Exposition Field in Toronto or some of the other stadia of the 80's.

Good call. Three Rivers, 80's Busch, Riverfront, Fulton County and 80's Jack Murphy shouldn't be all that difficult. Exhibition Stadium is probably best done with Cleveland Stadium as a base. Anaheim Stadium would require some pretty annoying edits of the Vet, but I guess that's feasible. Same with Candlestick. Oakland Alameda and Arlington shouldn't be that bad either. Other than that, pretty much everything else has been created.

Personally, I always wanted one single season completely done in MVP. Total Classics is excellent, but i'd still love to compete in one season.

Also, yeah, I'd love getting new Busch up and running, any idea which park we should use as a base?

Pirate, assuming you haven't found it, http://andrewclem.com/Baseball/index.shtml Clem has the best site on the net for stadium info. That should give some indication of what we can base Busch off of. Obviously the mlb site for the cards has the full 3d version of Busch, so a comparison shouldn't be too difficult.

I'll start looking in MVP to see what would be the best match, though Arlington sounds about right.

I got some High Res ads created today. The Mega Millions, Home Depot, Fly Delta, Southern Company and Cingular ads are done. I will make the retired dudes in the next few days, but this stadium is still a while out.

I just switched jobs for the fifth time this year. The hours at this one are a little better for my personal life but not so great for my modding time. Life is hectic. I'll post screenies in a few as I get the ads in the park.

I got some High Res ads created today. The Mega Millions, Home Depot, Fly Delta, Southern Company and Cingular ads are done. I will make the retired dudes in the next few days, but this stadium is still a while out.

I just switched jobs for the fifth time this year. The hours at this one are a little better for my personal life but not so great for my modding time. Life is hectic. I'll post screenies in a few as I get the ads in the park.

pirate, not to hijack, but are you and mauerpower still working on the metrodome? that place really needs a renovation.

http://stlouis.cardinals.mlb.com/stl/downl...rk_brochure.pdf

this has a map of the new stadium etc. you are problay not interested in the number of bathrooms the new stadium has, but on page 7, it has a 3d rendering of how the new ballpark will look like, and it looks like one you would see on a stadium select screen on mvp on a bad graphics computer. take a look. it has alot of great info on it.

Pirate, don't forget the yellow stripe at the top of the outfield wall!!!

Also, why not use poisonmaddux's or baseballheaddan's stuff? They're pretty true-to-life.

to be persice, some of the stuff in the pm ted is mine. i sent him the stuff that was used aldedy.

to be persice, some of the stuff in the pm ted is mine. i sent him the stuff that was used aldedy.

What he said and that would be stealing.

Here is a preview of the progress.

turnernight2.jpg

turnernight3.jpg

I want/need to finish this by Tuesday.

Lookin great as usual pirate. In the day version the scoreboard is screwed up bc it doesnt span the area its supposed to; do you plan on fixing that up or is this it for turner field? If so its ok; just curious. Thanks

-bill

I just plan on doing the night version. I am taking a few shortcuts in this to get it done, but it will still be Pirate caliber. It is comming along, and should be finished tomarrow.

Ok thanks pirate. i just beat the braves in the WS but still looking forward to the day where there are no more horrible disgusting default stadiums left in the game.

Archived