Turner Field Night WIP

Pirate

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually don't have that problem, Bill. The only thing close to what you're talking about is a minor transparecy problem in which I can still sometimes see the flag where the scoreboard advertisements covered them up. It's otherwise unnoticable.

Turner Field is definitely by far the most difficult stadium to mod and thus I praise all who take on the challenge of modding it.

Turner Field is definitely by far the most difficult stadium to mod and thus I praise all who take on the challenge of modding it.

Bah no way it is by far one of the easiest. I added more to Chase Field (Bank One Ballpark) and had to find more verts for that stadium than any other.

US Cellular was horrible as well, probably the worst of them all. It looks nothing like the stadium does in real life, i am proud I got *** much to work in that stadium as I did. I had to rebuild the scoreboard in Safeco, that was a pain.

But by far Comerica Park takes the cake. We had to add a wall to that stadium.

Turner is a cakewalk. If I had the time I used to I could have finished this thing in 24 hours.

Oh man, someone hasn't tried Yankee Stadium or Tiger Stadium, both of which are just incredibly difficult. Just dealing with the center field area of Tiger Stadium is enough to make someone never want to mod parks again.

I'd say Cleveland Stadium is the easiest overall, that's why I work with it so often.

Oh man, someone hasn't tried Yankee Stadium or Tiger Stadium, both of which are just incredibly difficult. Just dealing with the center field area of Tiger Stadium is enough to make someone never want to mod parks again.

I'd say Cleveland Stadium is the easiest overall, that's why I work with it so often.

Give the Cell a try. Very few verts are visable from all angles... there are a lot of verts just none of them are usable.

Bah no way it is by far one of the easiest. I added more to Chase Field (Bank One Ballpark) and had to find more verts for that stadium than any other.

US Cellular was horrible as well, probably the worst of them all. It looks nothing like the stadium does in real life, i am proud I got *** much to work in that stadium as I did. I had to rebuild the scoreboard in Safeco, that was a pain.

But by far Comerica Park takes the cake. We had to add a wall to that stadium.

Turner is a cakewalk. If I had the time I used to I could have finished this thing in 24 hours.

Stop being so modest. :lol:

Well yeah, in terms of vertices, Turner Field is easy, simply because EA Sports built the stadium pretty accurate in terms of the walls and distances. Not to mention the staidum is quite symettrical. But you're pretty much building it from the ground up, simply because the stadium has changed so much in the last two seasons. The scoreboard and the wall designs, to be more precise.

BTW, can you remove the buildings in the distance that are visible from the stadium? Downtown Atlanta is 1/2 mile away from Turner Field, so the only way those buildings are visible is if one is sitting in the upper deck.

Completed:

Home Depot-Delta-Mega Millions Ads

Out of town Scoreboard and ads

Main Scoreboard and Ads

Budweiser Clock

Cingular Ad and Bat

Pennant Flags

Still Left:

Wall Pattern

Retired Guys

Ring Ads

Left and Right Field Scoreboards.

I started the retired guys and have two on the wall. The ring ads are easy, but the wall is still giving me trouble.

I leave for Ohio tomarrow, so this will be released during the first week of the playoffs, hopefully. I really hate the Braves and their stupid converted Olympic Stadium, so it pains me to do this stadium. This is for all of MVPers out there. Why? I have no idea.

Pirate-

I've been working on Yankee Stadium for the past few weeks. You can just imagine what that's done to me. I guess I justify it as replacing the horrendous 1976 revision with the better, earlier version, but it's still hard to justify.

That's why you should work on Exhibition Stadium, it'd be a lark.

Completed:

Home Depot-Delta-Mega Millions Ads

Out of town Scoreboard and ads

Main Scoreboard and Ads

Budweiser Clock

Cingular Ad and Bat

Pennant Flags

Still Left:

Wall Pattern

Retired Guys

Ring Ads

Left and Right Field Scoreboards.

I started the retired guys and have two on the wall. The ring ads are easy, but the wall is still giving me trouble.

I leave for Ohio tomarrow, so this will be released during the first week of the playoffs, hopefully. I really hate the Braves and their stupid converted Olympic Stadium, so it pains me to do this stadium. This is for all of MVPers out there. Why? I have no idea.

Sounds good! I am brimming with excitement, just in time for the play-offs! Don't forget that yellow stripe! :lol:

Sorry I keep reminding you, but it's so crucial. And the buildings in the distance as well.

Since you hate the Braves, we are highly grateful for your superb effort at this. It must be excruciating to do. lmao

Pirate,

As someone who hates the Braves as well, but who has only seen major league games in two stadiums, one of them being Turner Field, I want to express my thanks to you for your selflessness in making this stadium.

--Eric

Pirate,

As someone who hates the Braves as well, but who has only seen major league games in two stadiums, one of them being Turner Field, I want to express my thanks to you for your selflessness in making this stadium.

--Eric

Looks like we'll be facing you guys in the NLDS yet again this year.

pirate, not sure if you fixed this, but get rid of the verts with the glowing A and the home/away etc. also, did you put my flags on yet? the flags on ea's version stop at 2001, don't know why though....mine are current (probaly not after tonight though, another flag is about to be put on), but i'll stick with the flags i have now.

i have a couple more backgrounds, if you want anything, answer now, i don't have too much time on my hands now...

I got rid of those verts and I updated the flags with yours. I thought about putting in a 2005 flag but decided not to. In 1995 they were still in Fulton County Stadium right?

I lost a lot of money in 1995 and I am still bitter.

The Ted has very little personality a symetrical outfield and I have never liked the Braves.

I got rid of those verts and I updated the flags with yours. I thought about putting in a 2005 flag but decided not to. In 1995 they were still in Fulton County Stadium right?

I lost a lot of money in 1995 and I am still bitter.

The Ted has very little personality a symetrical outfield and I have never liked the Braves.

Dude, you got nobody to blame for losing money than yourself. You shouldn't have bet!!!

The Braves personality is that it doesn't strive to be just like all other stadiums. That's it's personality!!!

The "Ted" actually does have personality....I have been there several times and seen the yanks, red sox and mets among others. I have never been there and pulled for the braves. I mean 14 years in a row and folks think yankee fans are spoiled? Anyway, this is the only stadium I dont have, so thanks as always and Im sure it will rock, Pirate!

OK, so I got most everything done but the advertisements around the rim of the stadium. That will have to wait until I get back from Ohio. I still have to pack and I haven't slept in forever. When I get home I will be getting my new puppy, so my time will be even more limited.

Trip went well and the puppy is cute. With her running around peeing and starting a new job, I don't have a lot of time. I will finish this in the next week or so.

Archived